Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > SPINNERS NEEDED FOR BIRMINGHAM ARTS FEST 2006!!!

Login/Join to Participate

ghanimathat 'airy sod from down there//../
181 posts

Posted:
Birmingham Arts Fest this year is on 8th-10th September, last year it was huge with over 100,000 people enjoying all on offer over the weekend!!

A friend of mine works on the council for the fest and has asked if i can gather some fire-dancers for performances (and possible workshops) at various sites around the city over the two day period.

As this is going to be such a huge event if ANY OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE would like to participate then PM me for more info, if you live in Birmingham already then i probably know how to get hold of you already ( or soon will mwahhaha...)

cheers guys ! p.l.u.r : ubbrollsmile

Gremlin_Loumember
131 posts

Posted:
I dion't mind popping down to BIrmingham - only in Manc so can jump on the train - give me ashout with more infor.

'If your deeds shouldn't be known, perhaps they shouldn't be done, if your words shouldn't be shared, perhaps they shouldn't be spoken. Act with attention, for all your acts have consequences" (Rabbi Judah HaNassi)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
I'm up for that mate smile Pm the way

Let's relight this forum ubblove

181 posts

Posted:
wicked! good show you all ! gimme bout a week and ill send a group email through to all those who've shown interest by that point !!

be at the vale-fest if you have nothing to do, be there, be there now, i need to be there now, im going to leave...... taraa

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
i should be able to make it (only live in Ndown the road).... more details will be needed though huge hugs

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Hmm been ten days, you might want too get gremlin to pm you the detaisl she got Goth. Would you pm them too me gremlin I wanna nosey tongue

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

_Chris_GOLD Member
93 posts

Posted:
this sounds good, pm us with more info smile im livin in manch atm so gettin down to birmingham shudnt be a problem biggrin

Order and pyromancie as one, controlling chaos.
4 8 15 16 23 42

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I'd do it but its Hazel's 'running away with the circus' party that weekend.

181 posts

Posted:
hello! if you're interested in this event please pm me your email address for the sake of group emails! cheers guys ubbrollsmile

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
this will be fun ubbrollsmile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

LawThorSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
yh ill join, might not be able to do both days thoguh, cna you get back to me with more details

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Am doing my up most bestto get sitters for the kids, and transport there but its not looking good. frown
*goes off mumbling about stupid family*

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
i would but they would get bored, yeah i know "kids" rolleyes they get bored stupid at the park within about 15 minutes when we have meets here... and people turn up. lol. which is why i have the meets here at my house. And the thought of having two bored kids on my hands is not appealing. frown

grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Yup and with me and other spining it would be hard to keep an eye on you.... whats the chance of doing that well with a small person... if we do find away to get there then i'll probably take the kids to see the even rather than be part of it. chances of me getting there though are 0 frown
ahh well i may see you guys at some point before Play or Hellfire. hug and make sure you all have a good time

Froggy's orders (like they are needed anyway) ubblol

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Wow, I thought this would have turned in to a squabble about working for free by now.

Have fun guys smile

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

181 posts

Posted:
nah, its just not always about money ubbrollsmile

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
you should argue that one to my agent lmao wink

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

davewiggyBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
I've been spinning for a few years now, i can do staff and poi. I'd be very interested in performing or the workshops. I'm in the smethwick area. My email is dhandley@gmail.com, let me know if i can be of use.
Dave