Forums > Introductions > Daft twat for hire as friend!!!!

Login/Join to Participate

dr_evilBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
Im not really that daft just daft people think i am like my boss!!! Just thought i'd say hi to all and hope someone says hi back! it's nice to be nice!!

Name: Shane Lambert (or known to me as me)

Hometown: Kimmage

DOB: 01/01/80 (Happy new year mum i just ruined ur party!!)

Sex: when i can ( I tend to be the male in the relationship) p.s which does not mean im the boss (i have learned)!!

Occupation(s): Im trying to run my own business but trying is the important thing there! Im employed by the local County Council too (might be too cheeky to say i actually work there)

Favorite Food(s): Italien, Chicken, Turkey at Xmas dinner!

Favorite Color(s): I've always liked blue for some reason!

Toys: G.I Joe. Transformers, Mask etc etc... But when i got past 14 they got handed down (damn parents) Quite fond of poi lately even though im not that good but it's all about the taking part isn't it???

Hobbies other than the obvious: Motorbikes and motorbike racing, Ruining my health by having too much fun at weekends and talking (gotta have some excuse so it's a hobby ok!!)

Education: Can count to ten on 1 hand (use each finger twice it's easy)

Favorite Book(s): Not abig book person (i blame school for this) But have read the emporer series lately about Julius Ceaser enjoyed them ( I love Rome so that helped)

Favorite Movie(s): Platoon, Gladiator, Lost boys, Michael Collins, Braveheart, Last of the Mohicans etc etc... Suppose it depends on the mood!

Favorite TV show(s): Don't watch a lot of tv!

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) Damn i gotta grow up (been avoiding that for years) I just wanna enjoy my life without hurting or annoying anyone else deliberately and not regret anything when i am old and grey! i wanna see as much as i can and sample loads of different countries and cultures! Oh and have friends everywhere!

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: ah this one is tricky, i like everything from Metal to goa trance to Indy, not a big RnB fan or rap fan though at all other than that anything goes!! Love Moby, Prodigy, R.E.M and of course U2 (im Irish it's the law)

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): Coconut, Irish cream and chocolate!

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella? (please choose one...this is important as it is essentially this site's equivalent of stating your religion...we have religious wars, crusades, cathedrals to Nutella, all that.) Marmite is the food of satan !! Or Jesus depending on ur point of view! (either way im not a big religion fan myself so let's just say it tastes bad and looks like tar!)

EDITED_BY: dr_evil (1149295753)

I'd be unstoppable........ if i could only get started!!! We are all in the gutter but only some of us are looking at the stars! smile

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Hey Man! I'm 26 and my birthday is on New Years day too! We share the exact same birthdate!!! OMG!!!

My mum conceived me to be born on Christmas but I messed up her plans and was an week late tee hee

Strangely enough U2 happens to be playing as I type this!

Welcome to HOP! welcome

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

dr_evilBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
Thanks mate, hmm that is major concidence with the whole U2 thing, guess u were just meant to say hello! Thanks for the welcome! Hope the weather is as amazing in the uk as it is hear this weekend, problem is i dont know where any of the Irish spinners are this weekend frown

I'd be unstoppable........ if i could only get started!!! We are all in the gutter but only some of us are looking at the stars! smile

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
redface

rolleyes

biggrin
EDITED_BY: FurryPurple (1149369607)

Getting to the other side smile

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Hello and welcome to HoP!

We have a great community of irish poi and staff dancers... introduce yourself in the irish thread in the events section... there's loads of Dublin spinners who will let you know what's going on and where.

Take care and hope to see you somewhere, Belfast maybe?!

Clare x

Oh... and PM me your email address, and I'll add you to the community mailing list...

Getting to the other side smile

tim_marstonaddict
614 posts

Posted:
HELLO

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

My mum conceived me to be born on Christmas but I messed up her plans and was an week late tee hee

Ah well she'll forgive you when she sees all the happy grandchildren you sire for her....
rolleyes

Meh

FireblitzSILVER Member
186 posts

Posted:
Hello Dr Evil welcome to HOP,
There's a meeting on in Trinity outside the Pav tonight (tuesday), you should come, there's a meeting on Mondsays in DIT in Belvedere college near parnell street, after the leaving cert is finished or so I hear. Anyway if you need directions pm me.

You can only be young once but you can always be immature.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
wavehello welcome to HoP shane biggrin

Sunnygirlmember
121 posts

Posted:
hug Hello and welcome. I think you are the first person that I have said welcome to. I am only new here and felt I should wait a little bit before I was entitled to welcome people!! And no I dn't think 26 is considered old smile

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
hello there,

you have confuzeled me, you said i deserved recognition after 'that' thread. which thread are you talking about? umm

oh and welcome to HoP

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

dr_evilBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
U have me confused now??? U sure i said that! confused