Forums > Meet Others > meet up near congresbury/bristol/weston/clevdon/yatton

Login/Join to Participate

flyingsheepnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
im only 13 and have recently lost my dad so my mum don like to leave the house so she wont take me any where far so if any 1 would like to meet up once a month or summthing and do some poi plz contact me at
flyingsheep512@hotmail.com

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Hi Flyingsheep

I doubt I could come meet you myself but it might be worthwhile you telling your mom about my festival. It's for poi spinning, juggling and all sorts of performance arts and live shows with music and anyone under 14 gets in free if they're accompanied by an adult.

It might be a nice holiday for you and your mom after your recent loss, it's cheap and you'll need to camp/be in a camperva/stay in a hotel somewhere local. You can find all the details HERE and I hope we see you there.

In the meantime, remember to give your mom lots of hugs which means you get one back everytime smile

Could you also remember to not use txt typing on the forum, lots of non English speakers visit here and sometimes it makes it very difficult for them

hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Ooops I forgot. There's also a Circus Society in Bristol who I'm sure that although being uni based would welcome all comers (I know I've been a few timesubbangel ) no matter how old, especially if you're with your Mom and can see what a friendly bunch we all are smile Heck even your Mom could learn to juggle or spin or something! biggrin

Don't take this as Gospel tho, I'm sure one of them can come here and speak for themselves

weavesmiley juggle ubbrollsmile

Let's relight this forum ubblove