Forums > Social Chat > Am I the only lonly person in here?

Login/Join to Participate

bri mCcallmember
34 posts

Posted:
Is anyone else out there tired of being alone and want to bitch about it? Well my friend then this is for you. I am a mother and most people would tell you that means I should act accordingly.(having no fun at all) I on the other hand realize that I am only twenty and I should be looking for that special someone. If you have any complaints about being single then let it pour out man there are people here for you.
peace love unity and respect.

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
AYE fret not lonely one for I too have been befallen by the shadows of the heart.
and it fukin sux .its no fair when i am single I dun talk to many women but when I am not they flock like fat people to a free bbq.dammit.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
i suppose i shouldn't be complaining, but i'm gonna anyway! all the guys i would want to be with live a milllion gazillion miles away!

(or at least to far for a carless uni student)

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Everyone who I would want to be with is either 1) spoken for 2) uninterested in me or 3) far away.

Then again, I enjoy being single. I do what I want when I want. It's just that when I'm bored and lonely, there's nobody....

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
Sometimes if it weren't for poi I wonder if I would have a reason to live.Ever since I started spinning loneliness doesn't really bother me anymore.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
The woman I love is thousands of miles away and that sucks royaly!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

bri mCcallmember
34 posts

Posted:
I'ts good to know there are other heart broken people out there. I havemy son, Draven so it's not so bad. But I'm still lacking adult companionship. I'm sure that I will find the one I'm looking for. thank's 'yall keep writing, I love to hear about other people.

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
Keep your head up Ray.Love conquers all.

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
the guy im in love with has more issues than a beano back catolog and he lives a mission away from me and were both always working or studying, plus hes been hurt loads so he doesnt trust me
poor bri i kno exactly how you feel, except without the kids!

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

primative_toyshappy hunting
228 posts

Posted:
the only thing i have to bitch about is that ive been forcably relocated to newyork as opposed to sunny sheffield... missing my baby heaps... keep lookin guys you'll find that special someone oneday,.,. in the meantime try to avoid getting attached to inanimate objects, . unnless of course it hits the spot... ummm.. forget the last remark..
mythmitchical

regret nothing, learn everything

fire_light_movement

jaidendawnmember
38 posts

Posted:
Bri-Keep heart. I too am a single mama. I just let go of a special person. He lived away from me and I was lonely when we weren't together. Now I won't even have his chance visits. Still, the babe is good to snuggle with and if yours is like mine he will dry your tears. I know the need for companionship in the adult arena-especally when you're twenty. This is an excellent community for that. If you ever feel like running away, many of the angels here will lift you up and spirit you away to a loveley, fluffy place.

~~Every Object, Every Being, Is A Jar Full Of Delight...~~

Monkey-girlmember
14 posts

Posted:
I just saw this topic and it's giving me a chance to say where I'm at today.

I've just moved back from 18 months overseas and I'm just really lost. I've got no money, no boy and I'm finding it harder to get work than I thought it would be.

I just don't know where I fit anymore. I don't know if a boy would help, but I've never been good at making that happen either.

Masonmember
13 posts

Posted:
So much sadness,so much pain,and so much isolation.That inate feeling of being alone in a crowd,in a shopping centre,in a bar. Dozens say how they think you great, you have a good future, your not ugly,your intelligent and fit, why then do they not know the pain inside. The world lacks colour, there was no furture. People were intimidated to talk or approach, fearing rejection yet making the problem worse. all living in their own world, there own box, a talking box.But a look from your eye's and my life will be your's, if we never meet again let me feel the lack. The dark clouds swept away, but they are coming back, this time its final.

Remember last time we were here? The mud,the blood,I ended it that day.And 87 years later Im back. What goes around, really goes around.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Well my love's in Sydney and I feel particularly lousy today.
All I'll say is that in my experience such things happen when we least expect them. Chin up baby.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
'tis a bit strange really.

When people are single they all want partners, yet alot of people when attached yearn for the freedom of single-dom.

Perhaps a case of the grass always being greener on the other side?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Gandhi Ganjamastermember
299 posts

Posted:
first of all - loads of love and hugs to all who feel lonely and unloved
i've been single for more years than i care to remember and the loneliest i've ever felt was in L.A., other than that i enjoyed being single. other than, ehm, obvious needs a hot blooded human being has.
now i'm home with mom and dad and it's like being in a friggin train station.

i fell in love some time ago and it's a right complicated story and my life is completely turning around and i just have to see him again and if i had his friggin phonenumber i'd give him a call right now yet he's across the seas and super busy propably and i was a complete idiot and i just don't know what to do. rant.

be happy that you have a child - enjoy the unconditional love and the sweetness and since you are soo young - you're bound to meet an awesome person that rocks your boat and knocks off your socks.

for me - i got married really young to a friggin rockstar who loved his groupies a bit too much. to stay sane i had to go. licked my wounds. and didn't trust anyone for a very long time. enjoyed being single. enjoyed solitude. and it just took as long as it took.
now i know who i am, what i need, what i can give, and someone wonderful is out there for me.

chin up, mama mac.

Why?

Ash Blackstarmember
177 posts

Posted:
Loneliness, what is it exactly. Is it the feeling of no one understands you, even among your closest friends. Is it the feeling of looking at your coworkers, and being friendly with them, but feeling yourself apart from them. Of seeing those you love, being with someone, while you remain alone. Loneliness, watching someone you loved so much, turning from you, and in a misguided, misunderstood way, leaving his love for you behind a locked door, and going to someone you know he will end up miserable with.

Not to long ago, one of the only three men I have ever loved, misunderstood something I said, and because of it, took his love for me, and buried it so deep as to be beyond recall, and took his young 19 year old heart, and has given it to an almost 40 year old woman, someone I wish to consider a friend. This almost tore up my friendship with her, and almost destroyed my feelings for him. My heart still bleeds whenever I think of it.
The one before him, was already engaged to someone, who is totally unsuited to him. He is married to her now, and I email him occasionally. I live in Texas, and he lives in Canada. I still love him, and I always will, but he is beyond my reach now.

The third breaks my heart even more. My soulmate, my most beloved, the one man I would give anything to be with, but we are seperated by distance, time and karma.

I know, I probably sound so freaky, but at this point I don't care. I lay in bed at night, when I get home from work, where they consider me to be a total freak, and cry. I'm almost afraid to date anyone, or give my heart away to anyone ever again.
Ah well, life goes one, and the world continues to turn, for all our loneliness can do nothing to change the natural order
My love goes to all whose loneliness seems overwhelming at times
and

Ash Blackstar

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, But Whips and Chains excite me"
"Only way to deal with Drama, heavy weaponry and a strong does of grow the Hell up"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage - Mythbusters

Kung Fu Staff Manmember
3 posts

Posted:
I dont like not having someone by my side to love and charish just like the seven billion other people in the world do throughout their lives from time to time...However it is possible to find love and happiness in facits of life other than relationships with other people. If I'm going to find someone to make me happy its going to happen when I'm already happy Just be yourself, and do what you love... Then your more likely to find someone to love that about you.

queen of wandsmember
127 posts

Posted:
Lonliness is something everyone has to confront within themselves. Being alone doesnt entitle being lonely. Ive come to the conclusion that EVERYONE IS THEIR OWN SOULMATE.

This is because when you stop looking for "that someone" and start to love yourself and appreciate your own company enough, other people in your life are an addition to the already complete you.

I used to be in the same place as you are now, and being lonely sucks arse I know! After taking a good hard look at myself, I realised that only "I" am responsible for the way I feel. Looking for someone else to fill the void of loneliness is not only unfair on the other person, but you end up cheating yourself out of real happiness within.

I'm not vegetarian, but currently I'm off my chops!

flowingchaliceBRONZE Member
180 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Ash:
I'm almost afraid to date anyone, or give my heart away to anyone ever again.

I just want to say I know EXACTLY what you mean Ash. It's a shame that we allow ourselves to feel this way - I'm so much more aware of how fragile relationships can be now that I've had a few that didn't work out. I don't want to get involved with anyone unless I know in my heart that we're right for each other. Not being together because we need each other, but because we're both happy in ourselves and can't imagine life without sharing it together. I too found that in one person, (i've been in love 3 times as well) and now I can't imagine feeling that way about anyone ever again. This was about 5 years ago now... my first TRUE love Maybe the first cut is the deepest and that's why it's so hard - because until the point when it all crumbles you give it your all believing that love can't fail you. I dunno. I had a point somewhere.

Ahhh, there it is - flying back through the window, late as usual

I thought about this very thing this morning and DECIDED that I would not live my life conditioned by my past crappy experiences. If I never open my heart to anyone again it'll be a sadness that only I will bear. I'm happy single, I'm not in a great rush to get with anyone, but I've realised that I have to be open to the possibilty! I think that's the difference for me. When it's right I'll just know, and until then I'll dance, prance and trance away with me fairy~friends and allow love into my life in as many forms as it wishes to entertain

Hope all of you are blessed with as much love as you can handle, from wherever it may swoop

Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside wakes C G Jung