Forums > Social Chat > Hoops for the Bristol Juggling convention

Login/Join to Participate

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Can all the people that are expecting me to show up with hoops for them at the Bristol Juggling Convention next weekend please PM me with the details of the hoops they want. I wrote all the requests down in a sketch book, but sadly the sketch book has been 'lost'. It disappeared when I fell asleep on the bus coming home from Cardiff today. I looked under all the seats but it was nowhere to be seen. It had been on the seat next to me when I fell asleep. I think someone getting off at Port Talbot must have taken it frown

I just want to be sure I bring the right coloured ones with me biggrin

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
bump

If I don't get replies I think what I'll do is just take a mix and match selection with me and people will have to choose from what I have.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
How much are you charging for your hoops?

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
www.hyperloophoop.com

All the prices are on the site on the hoops pages hun. hug
EDITED_BY: Skulduggery (1209583938)

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I'm paying attention Skully. biggrin

Just cuz the rest of the silly hoopers are ignoring you don't mean that I don't care.

I'm just too far away to go to Bristol.

You guys should have a convention in my living room. I would totally go.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Yeah... I know what you mean nyc. For that matter, if they held a convention on your living room I might even go to that... its like 700 miles instead of 6000.......

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
NYC do you really want us all to turn up at your place? I'd advise you to talk to Mark, Matty B's house mate before you say yes.

We invaded at the weekend and his home was taken over by a bunch of us... 11 if I counted right. We kind of take over all the available floor space and the kitchen just became our head quarters for the weekend. It can get a little over whelming biggrin

If you can find a way of getting me to NYC without me having to fly I'll be there if you do decide to do it biggrin

Miranda (mewcat)BRONZE Member
queen of all the hipsters
150 posts

Posted:
I'm paying attention too! I emailed you at the hyperloop address - you may have already replied but I can't check home email from work. Can't make Bristol frown but would like to buy one from the site. Yay for hoopy goodness!

to live at all is miracle enough

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Well, skul, you can take a boat, but it takes a really loooong time and the atlantic is creepy (it sinks things... vis a vis "perfect storm") and i'm pretty sure you still have to go thru the ever stranger "vistitor" procedures america is forcing on people when you land....

Or you could really brush up on those swimming skills biggrin

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Miranda I've already replied to you on the email you sent the mail from. Thank you for the Order.

ubblol Kyrian I don't fancy swimming it... Cruising over on a boat would be more fun. If I HAD to fly I think I'd have to be knocked out before the doors on the plane were shut.

So NYC you beter save me a corner of your livingroom floor that I can sleep on inbetween the games of shithead, eating, giggling, dancing and the treks out to spin and hoop in the city because I'll get there some how. Just give me a couple of months notice just incase I do have to swim biggrin

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Written by: Skulduggery

If I HAD to fly I think I'd have to be knocked out before the doors on the plane were shut.

Well, there are plenty of ways to do that, just watch the A-team and look out for what hannibal did to get BA onto a plane - drugging his milk, organising a trip to a friendly dentist who gives him plenty of anaesthetic, the possibilities are almost endless wink

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
We could just make her hoop til she falls over.

It'd be fun to watch even if it didn't work.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
Is hooping at sea harder do you think?
Or could you just stand still and let hte sea wiggle for you? wink

Skully kiss you and your hoops are beautiful but sadly I won't be at Brizzle to admire either frown I am paying attention though!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
I didn't say no one was paying attention. It was Mr NYC that said that. Although I'm glad you all are paying attention grouphug

I have had a few pm's reminding me of the hoops people ordered but I'm sure its not all of them yet. What I can't get over is why anyone would want to take my sketch book in the first place. Stupid a*s*o*e!

From now on it should be ok as people can order through the website and I'll have records of emails then and order forms.

The ones I'm on about now are the ones ordered verbally or on here. Trouble is they were all over the place and I can't seem to remember which intro threads they were in frown

Oh well if I forget anyones I'll just have to post it to them afterwards or deliver them at another meet. biggrin

I hope everyone is having a hooptastic day today!

Spread the love of the wiggle!

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
hug

Non-Https Image Link

yeay for skully and her hoops
biggrin
three days to go till bristol biggrin

150 posts

Posted:
WHY am I not coming to Bristol? Maybe it's not too late to change my mind...

150 posts

Posted:
And also - wow, Star, love that hooping thing!

X

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
its not too late!
change your mind
come to bristol
go on
go on
go on