Forums > Social Chat > Im gonna turn around and smack my brother if he dosent shut up

Login/Join to Participate

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Keeps saying I look gay when I spin poi, and if I dont move onto fire Im gonna keep looking it lol, irronicly hes -never- actualy seen me or -anyone else- spin poi -at all- (up until two days ago he had never heard of it) so how would he know what it looks like?

I turned around and said "All this comeing from the guy who cant keep a girlfriend for more than 2 weeks" he shut up then for a minute then said "Least I get them" then I walked out and said "yeah for a fortnight before they get bored of you, you should be proud"

I was so pleased with my quick wittedness bwhahah. Since then he hasnt said a word about it. Frickin idiot.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

SpiderbabySILVER Member
c",
199 posts

Posted:
My advice: Give the little censored a good beating. Then show embarrasing baby photos of him to his friends or girlfriends.

This may seem cruel but i have an older brother who would do the same to me( and has ) if i stepped out of line and i still have no objection to it.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Well he is older (you wouldnt think it! Two faced, lyeing, selfish childish 22 year old that he is), so revenge for me is something I must plan and savour over. Revenge is really a dish best served luke warm lol

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

SpiderbabySILVER Member
c",
199 posts

Posted:
Ahh now i can fully comprehend your situation. You are lucky, if my brother didnt know what poi are and saw my spinning them i would be beaten up, ridiculed and then ridiculed by all of his friends.

JonnyRokBRONZE Member
Look! I'm Darth Bunny!
446 posts

Posted:
Yeh had that from my mom at first. Then she saw how heavy the heads are, and then she saw how fast they move, and then she saw how much pain they can inflict, and since then she has never mocked me again.

Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo ho fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be,
Do what you want coz a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Your own mum mocked you for spinning poi? aah Im sorry you had it worse lol

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
And looking gay is a bad thing...

why? wink

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

FireByNiteSILVER Member
Are you up for it??
349 posts

Posted:
from a chicks perspective: guys spinning fire look sexy!! guys practising show how much "muscle" they have in their arms

& how flexible they are rolleyes (makes for good bedroom antics)

dont worry bout your brother, just your typical idiot.

Have fun spinning smile
EDITED_BY: nite owl (1122194184)

Are you up for it?
wink;)

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Let him have a go of them and watch with glee as he beats the crap into himself ubblol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

LadayBRONZE Member
75 posts
Location: In UK for now, but born an lived in ZIMBABWE and S...

Posted:
You can tell you brother that personally i am more attracted to a man who does poi, just for the simple fact that it amazes me and i think it is so sexy! ubblove

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
mm my brother had a go and whacked himself in the 'special parts' with a nice set of tennis ball poi!.. he's not touched them since biggrin he actually thinks poi is cool, just respects them from a distance ubblol he's even taken up staff, so both of us are happy now rolleyes

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
Written by: Adya Miriyana

mm my brother had a go and whacked himself in the 'special parts' with a nice set of tennis ball poi!.. he's not touched them since

poi or his "special parts"? ubblol

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

*bops myco on the head* the poi biggrin