Forums > Social Chat > fireNice coming to an island near you!

Login/Join to Participate

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone. So, I finally get to leave the northeast of the US, and get to travel (finally). I'm going to be going on archaeological dig in the Highlands of Scotland, but after that I estimate I'll have 2 weeks to travel around, spin, and meet people/see places. Starting July 3rd, I'll be in Glasgow, unsure of how long yet, but I plan on going to London and if possible Edinburgh, and all sorts of places in between. If there are any couches available at HOPtels that'd be amazingly super...we could have all sorts of spinny fun together and much happiness to be had. PM me if you'd like to get together, I'll probably be heading home in the middle of July (17th tentatively)....

thanks

hug

fNi

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Have a great time! Archaeological dig, eh? I once wanted to be an archaeologist, until I remembered that I don't particularly like getting my hands dirty wink Did a dig under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and helped uncover the first observatory built in Australia. Not that it's a big deal - we were only colonised just over 200 yrs ago....
What are you digging for? Celtic stuff?

ff

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
Yeah, its a Viking/old Norse settlement project

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more