Forums > Social Chat > Yo cained and unable...i just gotta know

Login/Join to Participate

Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
i just gotta know, are you aware that the 4th track on cd1 of kontor volume 8 is titled caned and unable. and it is one the best ever trance tracks to dance to ever. for all of you who dont know, kontor has some of the best hard progressive trance out there. if you want like the best mixes ever look up kontor. but just the 1st cds the 2nds are house. ive got 7 (so sick), 8 (also so sick), 4 (still sick but as), and part of 9 (so far very sick) which im tryin real hard to get my hands on. i want all of it. yay napster and napigator (www.napigator.com youre entry way to better servers than dont shit on you). peace.DRAKE[This message has been edited by Drake (edited 18 March 2001).]

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
yup drake, i know that choon. i've got it on vinyl in fact tongue-----------------------------------"some people see the world as it is and ask why? some see the world as they want to, and ask, why not?"

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
PS: and yes i know my names spelt differently, i've got no substantial excuse. but hey!!! you know what i meant!! tongue