Forums > Social Chat > Spin/fire/ whatever gathering this summer

Login/Join to Participate

Tigmember
20 posts

Posted:
I'm bored with my hometown... nothin ever happens that is worth hearing about. The police reports have stuff like: Man caught urinating on sidewalk. Fined for loitering. I swear to god I'm gonna go insane.. more so... if I have to stay here all summer. If anyone is willin to help me set up a gathering/festival/whatever in Colorado this summer it would be awesome. Drop me a line and HELP Save me from eternal boredom! Thankyouverymuchandhaveaniceday!

What?? A gorilla wearing a smoking jacket and grass skirt. So What? Did he have a Sherlock Holmes pipe in his mouth? Ummmmm.... Why?

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Feel free to check out the section of this board specifically set up for just such a question:
Events, Performances & Gatherings

You could even post there. That way people looking for a gathering would find you. Oh, be sure to put a location in the subject heading so that the thread doesn't get overlooked.

Good luck.

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson