Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > ORganised kaos_forest party 19th jun 04

Login/Join to Participate

ugoAgogoBRONZE Member
112 posts

Posted:
right everyone, theres another kaos party happening this coming weekend in da kent area, may be close to glastonbury but its gonna prove to be a propa solsticy shindig.

im gonna be doing some fire sculptures with big circles and sprials n ting. and i cant set them on fire all at the same time, anyone bringing a fire stick would help the coardination no end!!!!

theres gonna be a main rig with psy moozik

a alternitive kaos stage wid al sorta live bands, (from dub to funk etc etc)

and a chillout with a small village thing doing workshops and info . . . . really want to get some staff n poi w/shops going soooooooo come along everyone smile ubbloco ubbloco

just realised i havnt got the contact number here ill post it soon but you can send them a e-mail and they will inform you of how to gheto there ubbidea

"da da" -- --- --- organizedkaos@hotmail.com

those who cant make it , i will see you at the stone circle on wednesday night juggletwirly wirly all a rOund biggrin

hug_O

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. . . . . . . . . . . . . ZAP

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
The contact number is 07753596354

see you there Ugo - I hereby volunteer me and Mr Moohaahhaa to help you light your big firey things and spin some stuff with you - looking forward to seeing you again

Eva smile

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
ps. if anyone's thinking of driving from London pleae PM me - we'll help with petrol money

sunny

tatttySILVER Member
158 posts

Posted:
yay!!! i should be coming to this one, glad to hear u are sunbeam, look forward to seeing u guys again!!!
many hugs xx tatty xx

ubbrollsmile

Make your own happiness by making others happy [Ikeda]

*they used to read me stories, as though my dreams were boring*

Y.T.SILVER Member
hopeless addict
121 posts

Posted:
Hmmm,

this sounds awesome, and i've been dying for a psy party ever since i got back from OZ.

and anyone know of any lifts from london PM and i'll go in for petrol and beer.

Ninjas NEVER give up!

Sp!nna of the Burymember
39 posts

Posted:
smile biggrin wink ubbrollsmile cool rolleyes hug eek ubblove weavesmiley juggle ubbloco ubbangel ubbidea ubblol ubbidea ubbangel ubbloco weavesmiley ubblove eek hug rolleyes cool ubbrollsmile wink biggrin smile

Moooooooooo...................!

Twill be Twirly and wirly in Kent once again!!

Anyone who's going got a lift to the stones afterwards?!

Sp!n
x
weavesmiley

Any sightings of Moo the Cow should be urgently repoted to mooline direct on 0800 008 808. He is on the loose in the HOP pages with bodger's mash potato and may be a direct threat to jugglers! Thanks.
Neighbour-shed Watch

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Ow ow ow!!

Stop twisting my arm!

OW!!

Stop it!

OK OK...I will go!

biggrin

Why not. Eva...Im sure will and dapheeneenee will be going..i shall text them in the morning.

Spinna.,.. come round and skin up. wink

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
can't come frown

see you all soon guys and have a fantastic time.

xxx e

sunny

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Wondered if this got shut down? Just been reading reports on the news and it says a party near Canterbury was shut down

Then again, this one seems a lot more organised than the one I'm reading about....

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

ugoAgogoBRONZE Member
112 posts

Posted:
yup the party got sectiond and music was turned off as aranged with mr policeman at 7 am, frown

that meant there was about 6/7 hours of amplified dugga dugga before they threatend to move in the 6 riot vans and dog things and make trouble, we dindnt want no trouble so we packed up and went away

soon as moozik was turned of a jazzband started up in the middle of the feild and provided everyone with classic choons such a pinkpanther n jamesbond etc.

was a shame because it was a lovely party. i ended up hitting meself in the eye wid a juggling ball in big poi sock and KnocKing myself out and onto the floor. ouch i was not exaKtly sober tho eek

raddie rah blah blah, well at least glastonburys not gonna get busted and wel get about 5 days of uninterupted funfunfun

ugotoglasto

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. . . . . . . . . . . . . ZAP

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
teehee, i think all the parties got shut down this weekend, 3 reports from outdoor events
Glad you had a good time and hope the juggling ball didn't leave much of a mark ubblol

And have a blast at glast-o.

Yeah, i'm a hip hopper yes I am... yes I am wha? Yes I am hmph

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Indeed was a wicked party!

I read in the kentish papery thingy that and "illegal rave was shut down"..

i was going to write in and complain...then realised it was true.. biggrin

was an amazing time....except my aerotechs not being fully charged up and running out of battery. frown