Page: ......
Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
rightyo. in this thread im starting a story. someone starts off with a line, and then the next person comes in and adds their bit to the story. be it a word, a line, or a sentance. coolies? let us see how the story unfolds... eek

Once upon a time not so long ago, in a house just down the street, there lived...

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
this stuff tastes like dead feet.. b4 passing out into a dreamlike state. He dreamt about...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Stainless MunchkinMaster of the Munchkins
246 posts

Posted:
purple flies, that ate all the people and then puked them out as kittens, at which point.....

Are you that clever that you smile forever? biggrin

What's from the Earth is of the greatest worth

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
he looked up and saw the author looking down into his world, he saw all the people contributing to the story of his life, bit by crazy bit, and he swallowed his tongue and had a fit upon the ground. because,

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

246 posts

Posted:
he was epileptic and an ambulance had just drove past with its lights flashing because.......

10,530 posts

Posted:
they thought that sum1 wud swallow there tonguem un4tunatley...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

246 posts

Posted:
no1 did

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
but there was a squirril stuck in somebody's drain (again..!).. this causes much alarm for the residents of this sleepy urban metropolis, because of the encroaching..

246 posts

Posted:
no1 did and they got really annoyed and were rushing to make a bet on which pizza would win the 4:11 race, infact..............

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
there was a squirril stuck in somebody's drain (again..!).. this causes much alarm for the residents of this sleepy urban metropolis, because of the encroaching..

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
madness as space time fractures making various bits of this story jumble together in an odd way that forced the hippie to give up mushrooms and go and live on an industrial estate where he started making......

back

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
yummy yummy bang bangs biggrin..............
EDITED_BY: liquid_bubblegum (1111447521)

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
because he liked the jam part. he remembered a time when he was splattered with jam, in conjunction with peanut butter, although it was called jelly by someone else, who doesnt realise that what jelly REALLY is, is..

10,530 posts

Posted:
spider eggs from amrs! :eef:

So the hippies donned his space armour anf flew to mars on a...

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
six-headed turtle named simon, who had to hold his breathe for the entire trip because he didnt have one of those o2 supplying devices, as....

246 posts

Posted:
he had eaten it when the food ran out, but anywho back to the story....

LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
and how the Cat got its tail...

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
which is vitally important, please refer above, to the main reason that the trees in the forest grow so big in..

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
never never land is because when ever peter pan is in a good mood every thing seems to glow just a little but, and he is a very chery chap. right now he is off to go visit the mermaids with tink...

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
way down deep in the bottom of the ocean filled with jello, which made for very difficult swimming habits. but nevertheless, they swam? on, towards a beautiful sea-green castle filled with colorful fish and sea anenomes that closed up when you touched them. inside the castle, there was a great chamber filled with skittles of every flavor ever created, more than you could ever have imagined!! and what did they find in the bottom of the castle but...

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
a six-headed turtle named simon, who was having difficulty breathing at such a deep depth, as his o2 supplying device was..

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
a herd of angry mullet, their locks flowing long and ilustrious down the back of their necks. After closer inspection it appeared the mullet were upset over some bubble gum and candyfloss that was stuck in the Simon's bushy...

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

10,530 posts

Posted:
ear... This causing a nasty inflammation of the otherwise docile left big toe... The smell this created could be likend to the...

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
a little brown house that sat on the opposite side of the valley, staring back at the hillbilly, who was rocking in his rocking chair, smokig his pipe, and whittling his..

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
...madness as time once again unravelled leaving the author, bob, with no idea what he was writing about so resigned to his fate he took out a bottle of JD and got....

back

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
a plunger and six feet of rope and hooked up the most crazy contraption to be seen since the vandals used to come around here in the winter and pillage the little fishing village of all their...

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
other story tellers, leaving it up to someone else to write 2 things in a row in this story, as they were all...

10,530 posts

Posted:
having fun in the sun. Activities at the local tar pit included...

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
wondering what happened to all the other people that used to help this thread move along, and wondering if this thread was really dying, and if there were even any people to read that this thread was dying, because..

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
the sun was now falling away across the horizon, and as night approached there no longer trails of fire reaching across the land mesmerising the animals as they all sat around having meetings about where all the...

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
storey teller had gone. "their not dead. i can feel it. nor is this thread dying." said one " we shall make it better and stronger with more meaning than it had before!" and with that they...

Page: ......