sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Hey, where is everyone?I am having a horrible day at work and wanted a chat with someone to cheer me up. However, it seems everyone's either ill or hibernating. If anyone's still out there... talk to me!------------------Life in the circus ain't easy but the folks on the outside don't know yeah well the tent goes up and the tent goes down and all that they see is the show and the ladies on the horses look so pretty and the lions are looking real mad and some of the clowns are happy and some of the clowns are sad. Welcome to the freakshow.. here we go (Freakshow by Ani di Franco)

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Cheer up kiddyI can't really chat, but I can send you some smiles smile smile And some good vibes that I'd been saving from my last poi session in a jar beside my computer for just such a need. ( ) I know that desk feeling,Keep dreaming poiDrew

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
I'm in the IRC room if you want to chat....But if not - have another smile grin------------------https://welcome.to/thehugbubble The Mug Shot Gallery Words to memerise, words hypnotise, words make my mouth exercise.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Or in the MSN community room if you have a hotmail account / MSN passport...https://communities.msn.com/PoiStaffandallthingsfirey

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Hey guys thanks for your support; and for the vibes Glass - they helped.Have been trying to go on IRC but no luck so far. I think our I.T. department have put a firewall up against it. B******s!Anyway seems like people are starting to come out of hibernation...I'll keep trying with the MSN/IRC though, cheers Durbs. Sunbeam

sunny

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
durbs, you really want people to go to the msn community don't you, see how many topics you can slip it into.HEY EVERYONE GO TO :https://communities.msn.com/PoiStaffandallthingsfirey/shoebox.msnwITS REALLY GOOD, IT HAS CHAT AND YOU CAN PUT YA PHOTOS ON IT.*Whispers* how was that *discreetly accepts small brown paper envelope from durbs*

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
It is a bit late ... but never really too late for some sunshine and a smile, right ?hope you're feeling better smileshine onCassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 18 December 2001).]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Thanks Cassandra Sunshine and smiles always welcome grinI feel much better now.Sunbeam------------------Life in the circus ain't easy but the folks on the outside don't know yeah well the tent goes up and the tent goes down and all that they see is the show and the ladies on the horses look so pretty and the lions are looking real mad and some of the clowns are happy and some of the clowns are sad. Welcome to the freakshow.. here we go (Freakshow by Ani di Franco)

sunny

DmAlterEgo
128 posts

Posted:
horrible day at work? fear not! for there is the Just Jugglers workshop to look forward to at the end of the day!

We're nothing but the nerds they think we are

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Dear Sunbeam,Tell me about it !! My car almost caught fire last night, I split up with my girlfriend of 4 years on Thursday and my boring desk job is driving me nuts...Like Glass said, keep dreaming Poi.. it works wonders for me !!Keep it real.. smile------------------Kato

Kato

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Kato thanks; sorry to be mean but it makes me feel better that someone had a worse day than me. I was going to close this thread now I'm feeling better but I'm going to leave it in case people want to add any general messages of joy and goodwill. Lots of happy thoughts and smiles to everyone who reads this..... oh and the rest of the worldLove and hugs Sunbeam

sunny

RaVe4bEaNzmember
3 posts

Posted:
Hey yall, I was just looking at wut some of you wrote and its great to know that in hard times people still have the strength to smile on! My first time here at homeofpoi.com and im glad this is what i saw! Bye everyone and keep practicing poi!:P------------------~~~K~~~

~~~K~~~