Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > connecticut based fire group, any volunteers

Login/Join to Participate

AtomSILVER Member
57 posts

Posted:
ok, so i think, after joining HoP, i have realized that i want to get a group of fire extrordinairs together, that can put on shows and whatever, any type of fire entertaining works, must be willing to have fun, and willing to learn more about fire productions, safety always comes first , possibility of getting lengthy videos for HoP use, anyone near Ct. welcome as well.

quote:
don't see the poi, be the poi

F I R E F I R E F I R E F I R E F I R E

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I might be down. Where in CT?

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

AtomSILVER Member
57 posts

Posted:
presently in south-east, ct. Griswold

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
Give me an idea of how far Griswold is from say New Haven and I'll tell you if I'm interested.

I'm in Wallingford.

How long you been poi-ing?

AtomSILVER Member
57 posts

Posted:
considering the amount of traffic i saw in new haven last time i was there, i would say about 1 hour here and 1:30-2 home

been spinning for 4 years

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yo, if and when you're serious, PM Poiaholic and Me. I'm always down to spin with Mr. Poiaholic.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

AtomSILVER Member
57 posts

Posted:
well, right now the only plan i got with fire is on halloween, i am spinnin at a bar, for free, the owner is a good friend of mine, and it is good publicity, if anyone joins me it will be for free as well, we may get some compensation (tips), but do not garuntee it, other than that, it will be more gatherings to learn off each-other, and maybe do shows for cash, in groups, or whatever.

the bar- ther may be a cover, but i will be able to work with the performers getting in free, guests i will not be able to help, but feel free to bring people!

if yur interested in "Halloween," send me a private message, or e-mail, and i will give directions!

quote:
COSTUME IS A MUST

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Busy Halloween. Sorry.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

AtomSILVER Member
57 posts

Posted:
its all good

CinderpupSILVER Member
30 posts

Posted:
Hey there. I'm over here in Mass but I can easily truck it to Connecticut. A Halloween Spin?.. yes please? I've been trying to find fellow spinners so badly. Gimme a shout back huh? :-D

And where I go the flame shall follow. Be warmed by my outward souls flare and may it guide you through darkened paths.