Donnamember
1 post

Posted:
I'm Thinking of starting a Poi-Workshop in the new year, where poi people of all levels, can get to meet up with others, learn new moves, or just poi. I was looking at maybe Cheltenham or Worecester area, Just wondered how many, if any, people would be intrested in comming along? Would be a night in the week.

digital milkmember
37 posts

Posted:
make it in the northeast part of the US and im there smile

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Yes, good plan. Lets move Cheltenham to the US. That'd confuse some americans.... i like it.I wonder how we could do it. Maybe we could mail it a bit at a time.....

Meh

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Now now guys... play nicely. Donna.. thats a brilliant idea. Living in Sheffield, I dont think I'll have much cause to travel down that way much.. but if I do, I'll give you a shout anyway.. likewise, if you are ever up Sheffield way, drop us a line on the inter-mail thingy.. smile------------------Kato

Kato

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Tis ok Kato. Young Mr Milk knows I'm only messing. I wasn't picking on him more the people of Cheltenham.I see you've got the hang of those smilies now grin

Meh

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Yeah man... isnt modern tekknologee wonderful !! Its 4:50 pm (GMT) and I is buzzin just thinking about Zogg tonight.. cant wait !!See you all there me hearties.. back on the web on Monday..!!------------------Kato

Kato

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
I'm a bit far away to make it down, but tell us when its happening and i'll send you some good vibes smileGood luck with the workshop, it'll be a lot of work, but well worth it. Make things happen, Go for it.Glass

dizzymember
43 posts

Posted:
Im up for it, Let me know when and where!Dizz

lsd ukmember
1 post

Posted:
good idea donna! i was thinking of starting one in leeds. not sure where yet. but will be weekdays in the evenings. anyone interested?

she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug

WaokuSILVER Member
stranger
17 posts

Posted:
Hi there! if you plan it for chelt count me in!!! I'm pretty new to this and need a bit of help confused I'm curently working through the poi spining book (v cool) but only mastered the first 10 moves, ive only been doing it for 3 days now and desperatly want to master this beautiful art!! weavesmiley

Viam inveniam aut faciam ad astra sequor