Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Chakra Dance - Sydney Bush Party 4th August

Login/Join to Participate

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
https://members.ozemail.com.au/~jayhawk/trance/next.htmlClick
on above link for party details. The Wick Effect will be performing and we have an amazing routine, accompanied with dramatic fire sculptures.Sure, it will be a little chilly, but we'll have the warmth of fire to keep us stomping.------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

chellamember

Posted:
Ill be there!Cant wait to see the amazing routine you have planned for us.what time u guys performing??(id like to get there as late as possible to avoid freezing my balls off)

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Is this Marc from the Reception? the one that saw us naked at Burning Moon?? winkI think we'll be performing at around 1am. I will need to confirm this with the promoters, but last time we went on just before dawn and we were all far too "wrecked" to really do what we did...I will confirm this time and post response tomrrow.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
quote:
amazing routine
Flash,Now you're raising everyone's expectations! Shite! I hope we're up to it.I know, I know .... of course we are smileFinn smileP.S. I'm pretty sure that Marc is the Marc that saw us naked at Burning Moon. Poor guy!

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
::cringe::I know I'm raising expectations! I didn't actually expect anyone from HOP would read this and go to the party! I was just selling our product to an audience that I thought was strictly cyber!! gringoddammit, now I really am gonna have to pull some "amazing" stuff out from somewhere! If only I was talented, o how much easier that would be...------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?

chellamember

Posted:
Actually i dont think(my memory is not too good, for some reason)that i saw any naked ladies, just blokes, which scared us off... so if theres going to be more body paint this weekend.. id like to be informed