DjTimPnewbie
20 posts

Posted:
What would make your clubbing experience perfect. Music, venue, people, prices etc?

Kick back, relax and role me a FAT ONE!

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
French Electro / Electrotech

Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Cheap drinks, venue in an area where I don't have to walk past fighting rugby fans/gang members, taxi rank outside, decent toilets so you don't have to queue for more than about 5 minutes, enough bar staff so you NEVER have to wait for more than 5 minutes (ie managers go on the bar at peak times), good live band with excellent indie/rock DJs between bands.

Free cloakroom! Yes!

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Also, good air conditioning so you can smoke inside without choking everyone else... a strict door policy so underage kids won't be vomiting on my shoes, also to keep out anyone with a violent attitude or those carrying guns and knives... a semi-covered large outdoor area with heating (for smoking of joints or fireplay)

biggrin

Getting to the other side smile

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Written by: Firepoise

keep out [...] those carrying guns

Well.. you'd hope so! eek

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

DjTimPnewbie
20 posts

Posted:
erm, yeah!

Gnarly CraniumSILVER Member
186 posts

Posted:
NOT SO $&(*@^#^!!! LOUD!!!!

Honestly WHY the hell does every single last public event with music seem to be at like 200 decibels? Music sounds like CRAP at that volume!! If the speakers are buzzing and overloading it ruins everything! If my head hurts and my hearing is being damaged and I can't have a conversation with anyone to save my life even if I'm screaming at the top of my lungs 6 inches from their head, something is VERY WRONG. Being in a club should NOT sound like being trapped in a washing machine full of rocks going WHUNKAWHUNKAWHUNKAWHUNKAWHUNKA... if there's a DJ and you can't even tell they're doing anything because the music has blended into an amorphous roaring noise, that's not a good thing!!

Anytime I've gone to a club or any public venue with music, I take heavy-duty earplugs. Sometimes even that isn't enough. One time I was taken to a concert and had no earplugs-- I lasted maybe 5 or 10 minutes with my fingers in my ears till I had to get up and leave to escape the pain.

What is WRONG with these people?? ARRRRGH!!!

"Ours is not to question The Head; it is enough to revel in the ubiquitous inanity of The Head, the unwanted proximity of The Head, the unrelenting HellPresence of The Head, indeed the very UNYIELDING IRRELEVANCE of The Head!" --Revelation X

Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
I love loud music! The louder the better! If you can feel it through every cell in your body you feel so good.. it's like an internal massage! Every cell loosened and relaxed.. I love it! The louder the better! biggrin

But to be fair, a cheap earplug dispenser wouldn't go amiss for those who aren't so keen. My old drummer totally ruined his ears by playing without plugs all the time...

Thoreau

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Lol, oops, sorry, it's going to take far too much for me to explain that... suffice to say that in certain places, certain people are permitted into pubs and clubs with guns - and they don't have to look dodgy either.

Getting to the other side smile

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Before I post I need to know something:

Is this supposed to be a serious or a silly itsgoingtogoofftopicinlesstimethanittakesforagermantostealyoursunbed thread?

umm

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
1) Astral projection
2) Lots of blacklight
3) Decent temperature
4) Agree on NOT SO mad2 LOUD!

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

DjTimPnewbie
20 posts

Posted:
this is serious, and dont take the piss out of germans!!!! i am half german!!!!!!!!!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Im learning German at Uni wink
and Ive also got some ammoutn of Germanness in me too. So im going to take the piss when I like smile

and If its serious, then it changes my answers to:

Enough space to move
Not so loud ubbangel
Nice toilets.
Friendly bouncers.
Free Water.
A floor that is neither slippery or sticky.
Somewhere quiet to go, sit down and talk.

Stuff like that really.

And you havent answered my Pm. How rude! wink

babajagaBRONZE Member
old hand
863 posts

Posted:
no worries
i'm all german and hmmm how long would it take? wink

What is psychology?- Looking for a black cat in a dark room. What is psychoanalysis? Psychoanalysis is looking for a black cat in a dark room -- in which there is no cat -- but finding one anyway.

DjTimPnewbie
20 posts

Posted:
you said let you know when someone mentions something about my signature. that has not happened yet. you can take the piss some more now you sour crout.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
[bitch]I couldnt give a slippery eel when you reply. Its up to you.[/bitch]

kiss

Now come here, I wish to snog your face off.

biggrin

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
Huge outdoors area? a nice rural or forest or beach or....at least natural setting?

Honestly I dont think clubs are that wonderful...Outdoor Festivals drop kick em a mile IMHO.

Germans run some of the slickest outdoor festivals IMHO...except for the toilets tho...eeew.

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Josh - [Old link]
smile

So I guess there wont be any outdoors at all there.

PyrolificBRONZE Member
3,289 posts

Posted:
woops.

Good luck with the club nite djTimP - theres so few ppl willing to push nights into existence. I always applaud anyone willing to put their money where their mouth is. Good luck!

smile

Josh

--

DjTimPnewbie
20 posts

Posted:
nice one josh thanks!

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
A place where i can wear as little as i wanted without people dancing up to you trying to chat you up or think your there to be perved at, had my own space (Although if i do go out dancing people get stomped on if they rome into my space, lol)
drinks hmmmmm plenty of water and OJ please and prices that are not more than a beer. and as for Music heheeh Fatboy has to be played as he rocks same as chem bro's and some prodigy and then plenty of metal,punk and oh not forgetting fearfactory, some pop stuff like Maz manson and some new bands and maybe some pixies, bauhouse ? on spelling it and some 'origional' goth stuff from the 80's. (yeah showing my age) the Atsmosphere would be not too disimilar from a fetish club but when i go out i have to dance and please no "big fish little fish card board box" dancers i like it loud to drown out people convo's and as for the lightning, sexy stobes, a bit of smoke, black lights and some pretty colourfull ones for the songs like fatboy etc. errr i think that would do.

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
ditto sounds good to me

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Written by: Josh

Huge outdoors area? a nice rural or forest or beach or....at least natural setting?

Large playa in the middle of the Black Rock Desert? ubbangel

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
I'm with the Froggy goth one above...

Except for the pervert thing... we have to get our kicks someplace! Im reformed though... biggrin

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
hehe well i don't mind as long as you don't come dancing up to me groin first with a bottle of beer... you would wear the beer, unless your a chav, grrrrrrr *Takes deep breath and clams down* lol i hate it when they do that

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

PyrolificBRONZE Member
3,289 posts

Posted:
yeah lightning!! BRC is my fav town in the US smile tourist seasons pretty short around those parts tho..lol

Josh

--