Forums > Videos > PK and Bluecat .. the lost video diaries (38 video's)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread under quarentine!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Lets make a start!...

There have been some major relisting in this post, please note that time will be needed for me to continue uploading every thing. wink

hug

HINT: Videos marked with ** before it's list order means that the video is awaiting upload... your patience thanks.

Section One .. videos by PK

1: Ghost Part One

My first video i made... so so long ago..

Music by "Sphongle".

2: Ghost Part Two

My second video i made... so so long ago..

Music by "Sphongle".

3: Peace Gardens

A video i made... so so long ago..

Music by "?" (pk: I cant remember! eek).

4: User9!

A video of lots of HoPpers at glastonbury 2003 (stone circle)...

Music by "the weird attractors".

5: Rubbish Two The Sequal

featuring PK, Bluecat, NYC, A Girl And Two Sticks, Nix? +), Ross Not Ian.

Music By "DJ Rubbish" from the armageddon sessions.

6: Roughkutz

Staring: Dion, Steve, Rob, Nina, pk and some others. A video that was made around april 2003 on Protabello beach in Edinburgh, Scotland. Previously unreleased, just a bit of fun. Much Capoeira with fire, very little twirling, some nice isolations by steve.

Music By "Roughkutz".

7: BJC2003

Loads of real nice stuff from the british juggling convention 2003, thank you to all performers who apear in this video. This is a story of my trip to the BJC2003.

Music By "?".

8: Juggling

PK juggling at the Tower of Pisa in Italy .. juggling quality poor but was made to experiment with editing and production techniques.. due to work and other commitments this video was never finished in the filming stages. So i edited up this little video.

Music By "?".

9: In My Mind

Remake of the User 9 video.

Music By "Slipknot".

9: POOKies

Just for laughs... Steve, Rob and PK

Music By "?".

10: Col3

My entry for Col3

Music By "?".

**11: Col4

My entry for Col4

Music By "?".

**12: A Bunny For The Perverted

Filmed on location at te POOKa.

Music By "?".

13: Tidy Trax

Laughing around after a stilt walking performance with Tony T at Tidy Trax.

Music By "?".

**14: PoiToy

A promotional video that i made for PoiToy. Featuring Step, Dunc, Spikey Rich and PK

Music By "Some Drum And Bass CD Found In PK's Room".

Section Two .. Videos By Rob

1: Messy

Based with the te POOKa troupe in Edinburgh, Scotland. he has produced this excellent 4 minute film staring, Steve, tree, mineiro and the rest of te POOKa. if you want to see a fantastic film with some real slick staff and poi oh and a dog too. [rob Thorburn/te POOKa]

2: Because Life Isn't

A te POOKa video.

Music By "?".

3: Refractions

A te POOKa show... performance by te POOKa including both PK and Rob.

Music By "Chris Hand" written and directed for te POOKa and the refractions show.

4: Black And Blue

The full version.

Music By "?".

5: O'Mineiro

Loads of contact staff footage and real good contact with double staff. Most of the good sections have been reused hence this is an previously unreleased video.

Music By "?".

6: Extreme Art

A te POOKa video.

Music By "?".

**7: Steve Cousins

Steve Cousins is an Australian Performer who is based in Edinburgh Scotland, he is currently based with te POOKa aptly named after the "tribe of the mischief makers". In his solo video, you will see he is an extremly talented staff, contact and double staff twirler, I am sure that as a video that is quite old now it can still teach you some real nice moves, transitions and much much more.

Music By "?".

8: Spinach Sessions Part One

Rob, steve and ross 'avin' a larf at Robs dads back garden up in the wilds of scotland.

Music By "?".

9: Spinach Sessions Part Two

Rob, steve and ross 'avin' a larf at Robs dads back garden up in the wilds of scotland.

Music By "?".

10: Spinach Sessions Part Three

Music By "?".

11: Uberstaff 2005

Uberstaff 2005.

Music By "?".

12: Kent

LOOK AT THIS ONE!!! this is the fun you can have burning a beach. something we did on our holidays.

Music By "?".

13: te POOKa 2005

Corporate stuff what we do...

Music By "?".

**14: Snow White Day

te POOKa fun (no spinning).

Music By "?".

15: Bloody Jazz Hands

a short promo of a hat routine..

Music By "?".

16: Clavacairns

I claim no responsibility for the cheese content of this. this is ALL steves work.

Music By "?".

17: Fire

te POOKa fire promo. a bit out of date now (as proven by the fact that to make it a '2005' video all i did was to re-edit the titles)

Music By "?".

18: Cabaret Saute

Deep Fried Cabaret

Music By "?".

Section Three .. Colaborations of Rob and PK

1: Morning Coffee

over 7 mins of manic footage all highlighting the manic weekend of poiinthepark's 1st anniversary even though a month late, but still, over 70 spinners turned out and we had some right old moments caught on camera, so many too scary to show the general public.... any way enjoy this as much as we did. video stars: BamBam, Glass [drew], Smallboy, Matt ECCO, me, Mineiro, Nix?, MooHaaHaa, Davena, Nancy, Tempest, Phat Boy Aidan, Kato, Jo Derry, Josh, Daish, Thistle, SNOOPoi, DromePixie, Cantus and Ros, Sypher and so many more. [Rob Thorburn/te POOKa/John Walklate/poiinthepark]

Music By "?".

2: Rubbish the dirtiest to date video, of the week following morning coffee. filmed in Edinburgh Scotland. [Rob Thorburn/te POOKa/john Walklate/poiinthepark]

Music By "DJ Rubbish" from the armageddon sessions.

3: How To

pre col4 video that we didn't submit.

Music By "?".

Section Four .. Videos by Jo Derry

1: Black Bush

Jo Derry with his home made wire wool poi. *CAUTION THIS IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS DO NOT TRY THIS UNSURERVISED OR WITH INEXPERIENCE*

Music By "Future Sound Of London".

2: Illuminati Prototypes

Jo Derry's prototype testing video of new settings that were configured in the 2nd prototypes video includes Jo Derry and Liam Tempest.

Music By "?".

Section Five .. Videos by Step

1: A Poo Day For Steven

Step and PK's play day in Birmingham at the Bull Ring..

Music By "Madness" Baggy Trousers.

CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY AVAILING YOURSELF OF THE WEBSITE OR RELATED SERVICES, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SUCH TERMS MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME AS DESCRIBED BELOW.

Terms and Conditions: The video and other intellectual property (collectively, "Materials") contained on this page are protected by copyright and international laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes. You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, modify or create derivative works of the Materials, unless authorized by the appropriate copyright owner(s). In the event that you print or distribute Materials found on this page, you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials on all copies and you should not attempt to "pass off" any of these Materials as your own work.

Modification of Terms and Conditions: [john walklate and rob thorburn] may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. When such modification is made, [john walklate and rob thorburn] will post a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on this page. Modifications will be effective when they are posted. [john walklate and rob thorburn] is not required to provide you with notification that any such modification has been made. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time to be aware of any such modifications. Each time you view this thread, you will be deemed to have accepted any such modifications

EDITED_BY: PK_ (1167475862)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
kettle is good as long as its nescafe thats being brewed! lol

well i uploaded a few more vids, havnt done any thing else with them, im just about to upload a few more that i have zipped together.

but instead of doing it earlier i posted my new intro thread that might be worth a few reads.

Finding Me | Finding You ..... read it but do make your self a brew if your going to, please take my warning.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
All videos are now back online.

see www.poiinthepark.biz for details.

added a few goodies from my collection too and still have the 2 new videos to upload yet, as i have to div x them both.

oh and we have UCOFs new video on our server too. its way kewl. also a new function in our television section is that you can post comments on the video files like minature forums, same as you can in the weblinks/downloads/news/articles/galleries/ and polls modules and any comment or forum post now adds to your post count globally accross the site unlike hop where its just in the forums where it affects your post count.

hope you all like what i have been doing with poiinthepark, thanks for keeping me inspired to keep doing what we do there.

were running 2 stand alone forums too
EDITED_BY: pk_ (1163942867)

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
wotcha peek.

do you mind if i reupload this cabaret saute?

and i'll have a new one soon wink

and i'd quite like to send you a wee cheque to pay for some of that bandwidth...
R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
actually it appears to be up and not linked...

*potters off to the admin section....*

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
the server is playing up today for some reason, please keep checking the files.

rob i just sorted cab sau out had to dive into the DB and do it manually, admin wouldnt let me change it in there.

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ta, luv.

hugs
R

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
pk i have noticed some of teh files are kicking, is that down to the DB or is all the bandwidth gone already ubblol

Step (el-nombrie)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
shouldnt be the bandwidth... i have unlimited
i think its just the server

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
SAME [censored] [censored] AS PER USEUAL. smile

Written by:

Dear poiinthepark

Domain:twotonemedia.org

I regret to inform you that we have suspended the above domain with immediate effect. At present, its operation is in breach of our terms and conditions.

A member of our abuse team will contact you as soon as possible and explain the reasons for suspending the domain. Wherever we can, we will work with you to ensure that we can re-instate the domain straight away.

Although our Technical Support and Account Management Teams are aware of the status of your domain, they will not be able to help until our abuse team has resolved the matter.

Please email all questions you have about this to our abuse team at abuse@fasthosts.co.uk

Yours sincerely,

Fasthosts Abuse Team
abuse@fasthosts.co.uk

Fasthosts Internet Ltd.

what the hell are they doing?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
they just got a nice reply to that in their in box

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
what was teh abuse man?

Step (el-nombrie)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i ahvnt the slightest man, all i have done is upload all of the AVI files... they wouldnt display in that format, i spent hours yesterday compressing them to .rar format and deleted the old files and uploaded all of the new ones!.... thats it, i dont think any got downloaded!.
so far they are pissing me so i send them a rather blunt email sayingthat i will take my custom else where....
but they charged me £40+ just to get closed down before any one could download any thing.... i dont have that money to do it again, im starting to feel that im wasting my time with this and could be doing some thing else more important.
if i dont get a reply before 5.30 pm im going to be really pissed!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
new video online....

see https://www.poiinthepark.net
for details.

ta!
EDITED_BY: pk_ (1163942830)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Does anyone have a copy of Rubbish that they can send me ASAP please?

or know where it is?

shrug

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
mech has them all dude smile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
On him? umm

wink

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
https://bluecat.tepookatoys.com/

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i knew it would be on the net -

oh well, so much for all that work i just did

*goes back to doing important stuff for uni*

Step (el-nombrie)

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
pk that link sends me to some site about hotels wtf?

"Don't do it naked!"

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Erm.. Poiinthepark.net is down at the moment.
Goto the link that Bluecat posted.

smile

(ps.. DJ Rubbish's opinion of Rubbish shall be known shortly biggrin )

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
biggrin

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
sandy pips been offline for almost a year.

currently working my arse off at work, have sever websites to put together.
Got myself a server the other week, so maybe one day these vids maybe online.

mech has every vid i and rob puttogether, nice to see rob has the good ones and more online.

reet im off to play with forms then go visit my son at the hospital before work.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
pip will be returning to your screen very soon!

This is official... *were starting again!*.

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

hug hug hug hug

hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

OliveGOLD Member
enthusiast
285 posts

Posted:
weeeehaaaa Daddy PK & his PiP are back online biggrin

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
olive you geezer... do you ever get my SMS messages i send you?.. i missed you last time you were over.

You over again this year? lemme know.. my number aint changed.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
 Written by: pk_

This is official... *were starting again!*.

Good! Well when I can afford it you can have another donation
smile
hug

But you may have to wait a teensy wee while.....

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
maybe you buy me a coffee instead dude.

not just me with pip anymore!... we got funding so every can blame him if pips server dies! or goes off line...

infact... there are 3 of us in this venture this time around. more to come when the site get finished. which im starting monday, cos i just finished the site i was making for a restraunt.

OliveGOLD Member
enthusiast
285 posts

Posted:
Hey PK.. I haven't checked that thread for a while.
Sorry if we didn't met last year, but I went to see a nice Italian girl in bologna instead of heading back to Paris via Pisa wink
I doubt I'll be able to da any convention this year, as I'm gonna start a new job soon frown

hug
Olive

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
goddammit i just realised i haven't made a video in over two years, and the last one was a pook show, so my own stuff is now er.. 2.5 years out of date.

*kicks self in backside*

watch this space

Page: ...