Pair of Nautical Fire Fans with 2inch Wick Kit - Make Your OwnSave $$$ off a finished set by making these Nautical Fire Fans yourself.
You get everything you need to make a pair of these beautiful 5 headed Nautical Fire Fans.
Watch the video under the 'Video' tab to the left to see how easy these DIY fire fans are to make.
特惠： USD $ 37.89 / 對
(原價： USD $ 42.10)
- Welded stainless steel construction.
- Heat tempered steel.
- Powder coated for extended life and good finish.
- The black finish helps create an illusion the fire is 'floating'.
- Finger spinning ring to increase the range of movements possible.
- Palm ring improves the feel in your hand.
- With center large finger spin ring.
- Grip is moved down away from fan design to help improve moves and routines.
- Loop at the end of the fingers helps trap the wick in place for easy construction and more durable life.
- Due to the lightweight nature of this design, fans are not recommended to be thrown or dropped as this may cause damage.
- No Crossed bars meaning design is flat and has stronger welding.
- (no Spot welding/Collision Welding)
- Fan loop can fit 2" wick and 2.5" wick easily.
We will also email you these online resources.
有關 Pair of Nautical Fire Fans with 2inch Wick Kit - Make Your Own
Comes with 2 inch wide wick.
No glue used on wicks so maximum soakage and long burn times.
Massive savings compared to a finished Fire Fan Set.
- 1 x Pair of Spider Fire Fan frames
- 1 x Pair of Rubber Bands (small)
- 10 x 12inch lengths 2inch x 1/8inch wick
- 1 x Kevlar sewing thread snap spool
- 2 x Curved Sewing needle
- Fan Width: 590mm
- Fan Height: 395mm
- Fan Weight for Single Frame: 390g
- Made from a range of wire thickness to improve weight and strength.
- Large Hand Ring External Diameter: 105mm
- Inner Finger Spin Ring Internal Diameter: 45mm
Home of Poi Ltd
3rd January, 2020The best"Fantastic. Keep only in mind that delivery can take up long to the netherlands. Product better than described. Hard to make, but easy described by tutorial made by home of poi." Ashvini
, Netherlands. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Oct 2019
23rd December, 2019Love my fans! Quick arrival"I actually love these fire fans! I normally spin practice doodle grips, but was looking for a nice, large, fire fan. These definitely hit the mark!" Jeanaycharmarey
, USA. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Sep 2019
10th August, 2019Well Made Fans, Learning Curve Ahead"The fans are, as is everything I've ever gotten from HOP, very well made. They were well packed, too, and I love that they give you everything you need. The balance on the fans is nice but it is tricky for someone used to large handhoops/grips. Beware, the shorter distance from wisk to hand makes the fans hotter to hold, so much practice with them unlit is a must. However, when spinning they look great. I'm not sure I'm in love with the thee 'triangles' that attached smaller hoop to the larger hoop. I am learning to use them with much different hand holds. Over all, it's great to challenge a beginner and push them into more of an intermediate roll for techniques. Great price, well made, well-shipped, well-supported, Nice job again HOP!" Exitslashin
, USA. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Mar 2016