Pair of Large Ring Fire Fans with 2 inch wick Kit - Make Your Own
Save $$$ off a finished set by making these Beautiful Large Ring design Fire Fans yourself. You get everything you need... 繼續
Save $$$ off a finished set by making these Beautiful Large Ring design Fire Fans yourself.
You get everything you need to make a pair of these stunning 5 headed Fire Fans.
Frames now available in Gloss Black or Ice White.
Watch the video under the 'Video' tab to the left to see how easy they are to make.
- Spring steel welded construction makes for a long life durable fire fan.
- Well balanced finger spin rings and our unique HoP original handle design for comfort and control.
- Slightly thicker outer edge spokes for protection and strength.
- Inner spokes are thinner to provide ultimate lightness and durability.
- A stunning high gloss Powder coated finish for protection and stylish professional look.
- Wicks can be stitched on and are easily replaceable.
We will also email you these online resources.
有關 Pair of Large Ring Fire Fans with 2 inch wick Kit - Make Your Own
No glue used on wicks so maximum soakage and long burn times.
Massive savings compared to a finished Fire Fan Set.
- 1 x Pair of Large Ring Fire Fan frames
- 1 x Pair of Rubber Bands (small)
- 10 x 12inch lengths 2inch x 1/8inch wick
- 1 x Kevlar sewing thread snap spool
- 2 x Curved Sewing needle
- Fan Width: 23 inches (585mm).
- Fan Height: 15.5 inches (395mm).
- Welded Spring Steel wire.
- Weight: 395gm/fan when wicked.
Home of Poi Ltd
17th October, 2019Flow fans"I love these make your own fans! Good value for money :)" Tiff_345
, United Kingdom. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Sep 2019
25th July, 2016First fans"These were my first fans and so far I love them! It was easy to wrap the wicks, the big handles make spin tricks easy." Matt Stoner
, USA. [Verified Buyer]GOLD Member since Jul 2016
13th July, 2016fan of fan spinning"Great job like always, home of poi team My new fan arrived today ( Germany, Freiburg) and he has just the right size ;D Even better for fan spinning - russian fan tech - than I thought... Greatings Janina" Janina
, Germany. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Jan 2016
14th March, 2016Loving my new fire fans"The large ring fire kit has wicks that are simple to sew. Having a blast exploring new moves. Can't wait to light them up." Cathleen
, USA. [Verified Buyer]SILVER Member since Jul 2014