Tutorials / Videos
We will also email you these online resources.
The system of inner channels with the surficial distribution of weights in the LED Poi Ball maintains the ideal balance, enabling them to do all possible tricks.
Detach the cord and use BubblePoi as LED juggling balls!
Create unique lighting every time: upload your images into the programmable LED Poi: colorful patterns, emoji, effects, etc.
The system of timeline sequencing allows you to set the pictures in a row, so images change while you spin the graphic Poi.
Built-in image stabilization; Spin slowly, spin quickly “ an image in the air will stay the same size and exact position.
Programming is carried out in the Ignis application on your mobile phone.
It also makes your phone a remote controller for your BubblePoi: launch them and switch pictures at a distance right from the phone.
On default total length from poi bottom to the top of the Knob is 64 cm 25.2 inches.
This length can be customized.
Please leave your preferred length in the comments to the order.
Training statistics in the mobile application: you can see the number of spins, throws, drops, timing, calories, etc.
Added smooth steel ball-bearings: One in the ball and one in the handle so you can do orbitals and other tricks that require swivels.
You will see a glowing handle on the other end of the rope - Pixel knob.
Pixel knobs have the same electronics as the Poi, have three rows of 5
pixels, programmable and compatible with BubblePoi - they will show the same color palette as BubblePoi.
The price is for a complete set, which includes:
- Pair of digital spherical LED poi; Ignis Pixel BubblePoi 16 - SMART version
- Team of Pixel Knob handles 5
- Pair of soft Knob handles with easy weight adjustment
- Black braided nylon cord 7mm
- 2 Micro-USB cables
- Stylish Pixel Poi carry bag
- Mobile App for Ignis Pixel
- A basic set of images
Unlike the Basic version, BubblePoi Smart additionally includes:
- Training statistics in the mobile app: training time and time in motion, the number of turns, throws, falls, calories spent, etc., made during the entire time working with your Poi;
- Image stabilization: retains width and position of an image in the air while spinning.
It makes amusing illumination when the Poi is untouched.
- Pixel Knobs with steel ball bearings: feel free to do orbitals and other tricks that require swivels.
The bearings are installed inside the Knob and do not interfere with performing tricks at all, unlike the external swivels on most other Poi;
- Resolution: 16 pixels 48 LEDs
- Rendering speed: up to 2500 rows/second
- Diameter of poi: Poi: 96 mm 3.78 inches; Pixel Knobs: 35 mm 1.4 inches
- Weight: Adjustable 140-190 g 4.9-6.7 oz
- Number of colors: 16.7 million color depth 24 bit
- Working time: 6h average; 1h full white; 15h low brightness
- Battery capacity: 2600 mAh
- Compatible with Mobile App Android, iPhone