Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
Hi there fellow Poi-ers,

I hope someone can help me here...

I'm looking for a house share going, somewhere in the London (or immediately surrounding areas) for the intermediate future (at least 6 months, maybe as long as 2-3 years).

Let me tell you more about myself....

I'm currently 20 years old, female, non smoker, addicted to poi and most things related. I work, full time, as a lab technician at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

I'm looking for cheaper accomodation that what I'm at present living in. Location is not so much of a problem, I need decent tube/rail/bus/DLR connections into Central London for work, but I presently have a zone 1-4 travel card, so anywhere in that area I'll consider.

I'm looking for some like minded people that don't mind the odd eccentricity I have (for example setting myself on fire, throwing sharp objects at things or trying to decapitate them with a 25"piece of steel).

If you have, or know anyone, with a spare room and a sympathectic attitude, please either reply to this thread, or e-mail me directly @ abi.johnson@lshtm.ac.uk.

Many thanks for you help

Abi Johnson

[ 14. March 2003, 08:54: Message edited by: Sir_Sheep ]

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Gosh, flats are expensive in the UK. I'd like to move out of my studio as it's getting a bit too small with a baby. But one bedroom flats are so expensive. And why are two bedroom flats or even three bedroom houses not that more expensive.?
Anyone interested in sharing cause I might just end up doing that. Rent something with two or three rooms and then search a flatmate.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Three bedroom places tend to be the cheapest option, not much more expensive than a two bed, and two people to share bills with makes it quite affordable to live. smile We have to move in January and are looking for a three bedroom place in Brighton and a third housemate, most financially viable option. smile

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer