Virgin Wicksmember
22 posts

Posted:
Man its been bout three months since i last twirled, than last nite i suddenly got the urge
but when i started i felt i'd had lost the nack
for the art, i kept on fumbling and dropping the staff. has this ever happened to anyone else? or is it just me and my clumsy ways

Burn Baby BURN

maxmember
24 posts

Posted:
Yup, happened to me too...
twirled with fire for the first time in two months cause i had to get pois sent over from back home in NZ. so sad. but its real good when you get it back again

An eye for an eye and the world is blind - Ghandi

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
I have the ability to drop a staff religiously, as long as there's a table full of galss implements in the middle of the room.

Flukely i only break things if I'm at my own house.

Shhhhh - Don't tell BamBam - lol

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
wish i knew what you guys were on about, i dont spin myself i just like to post here cos every one says they like me for some reason.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Ok PK you do make me giggle..

I find if I've not spin for a while I loose my co-ordination... I couldn't spin for over a week after my car crash.. when I tried - not only had my ickle muscles tightened up (may have been result form crash - dunno) but I managed to hit myself several times- gave my self a whole new set of bruises..

I think it's because the brain pathways we create/strenghten whilst doing poi start to get used for something else.. or something like that..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Distorted Silencemember
217 posts

Posted:
hey VW, you like dropped the staff TWICE. Oh shock horror! lol (yes, im spcial, I was THERE. At least i think im referring to the same time n place)

But ner, you still whooped the other guys talent levels with ya bloody speed n stuff. Sometimes I hate you

You've got to move fast to beat the Devil - Your arm's too short to box with God.