Forums > Social Chat > Which enemy of the Christian faith are you?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Not nearly as offensive as the suicide bomber thing, I promise.

Which enemy of the christian faith are you

I appear to be a philosopher/scientist

[ 27 May 2002, 10:13: Message edited by: SickpuPpy ]

Jesus helps me trick people.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
By the way, the 'middleman' term is straight from Bill Hicks's musings on the usefulness of religion:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Hicks:
"While I appreciate your quaint traditions, superstition, I on the other hand am an evolved being who deals solely with the source of light which exists in all of us in our own minds, no middle man required. There is a living god who will talk directly fucking to you."
Whereever ya are bill, you're still beinf admired!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Availablemember
93 posts

Posted:
i'm a toilet a toilet go figure but i'm also a blue dragon

Better to Burn out than Fade out, Baby!

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
religion and politics. Two things to never debate about
it seems to me that religion is another tool for people to manipulate others. "do this in the name of God or be damned" Quite powerful if you believe in the consequences. It's hard to break a lifelong brainwashing spell, but it can be done. People get off on controlling other people, and if you can't get someone to do something you want, ask in the name of religion and they'll do it on their knees. Flocks of fools. I don't need to tithe to follow the golden rules. No-one can interpret what God says to me better than me. Find your own message, find your own meaning. It is difficult being the odd person out. It's that feeling that religion gets people to bend to. Peer pressure at it's greatest. Just say KNOW!!

Oh yeah, I timed out twice, so I still don't know which enemy I am... oh well.

BTW, I take cash, I take checks, Hell, I'll take yo' momma's dentures if they got gold in 'em! Send me your money!!! NOW or go to hell!!

...forgive me Father, for I used to be Catholic...

the man behind the curtainmember
52 posts
Location: second star on the right and straight on till morn...

Posted:
i think its funney how people avoid religon and politicsin polite conversation. i know people get heated but thats just because the exchange is intense.

btw i find athiesm to be the most faith bassed religon there is....its hard to beleive in nothing where as almost all religons have some personal experiance

may you travel far andlive in interesting times.unless you a bhuddist in which case i wish you nothing

Fairy Ladymember
63 posts

Posted:
I'm a heritic just like fireboy and Kali, guess we get to casue havoc together. But in truth I am a celtic wiccan. Or at least I'm studying to be. at least that is what I tell my teacher to keep him off my back for a few weeks.
Molly

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
"I have seen the light, someone was shining it into my eyes when i regained consciousness"
I am a nothing - Oh woe is me, my life is over and I will never now be complete.
And I was trying so hard to be a crustation as well, going to chipshop every sunday and reading my bib (which is quite hard coz its upside down)
Honestly, will someone show me the path to the salvation, the clouds, the angels and the harp music. I normally have to do at least 2 trips to get there.......

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
All the good stuff I've missed because I've only been posting for a month and a half.

It said I was an Atheist but they don't give enough options.I regard myself as more of an Anarchist being that even Atheists are part of an organized religion.I like to think for myself.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Says I am a heretic, which works since I am Pagan (no, not wiccan) and that is very much akin to heretics in the eyes of many of my christian counterparts.

Whipping Boy was Nothing, and it fits him perfectly! lol

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
What a crappy quiz. It's jokes aren't even funny and it's just makeing the same old angsty "SCREW RELIGION" point that ive heard a hundred times.

[ 10. February 2003, 12:19: Message edited by: Astar ]

Evil Biscuitmember
59 posts

Posted:
For a religion so opposed to paganism... they sure stole a lot of our stuff.

It says I'm a heretic and gives a little picture of a Goth, A satanist, and a mormon??
I suppose it's about as correct as it's likely to get.

personally I don't have the time for any religion involving a christ/god figure.. they're only good for one thing. Starting Wars.

There is no right and wrong... only fun and boring

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Apparently, I'm an athiest who wears a black trench coat, carries a pistol, and can make a model of DNA appear sprouting up out of my left palm at will.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by poiaholic22

PK you are a putz

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
it said i'm an athiest, but i agree with cantus - it does seem to have a non-serious tinge to it.
so with that in mind i took it again. now apparently i'm nothing.

well if that's what i get for trying to have a sense of humour about the whole thing i don't think i'll bother in the future

wherever you go, there you are.

Page: