FireGirl_and_Pixieboymember
29 posts

Posted:
Anyone ever done more than one set of poi at a time. Couldn't find much to do with it but was quite cool

...wot?

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
Do a search for "4 poi" and you should find all you need beerchug

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
download onewheeldaves latest poi video, he dose one handed butterfly with both hands in there at some point, which looks very lovely smile

loads of other crazyness in there too...

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

steve dbBRONZE Member
enthusiast
272 posts

Posted:
i think that the secret to four poi (when doing double butterflies) is the start. it takes far too long starting from the ground or kick starting, but when you get a decent in-the-air one-handed butterfly start going you can progress to tricks with four poi quite quickly - like alternating or continuous over the heads.

it's also possible to spin six poi: you can lie down and do a butterfly in each hand and then spin a weave with a poi in each foot.

This_EnergyBRONZE Member
173 posts

Posted:
I agree. i am a student of 2bags and have seen the awsomeness of 6 poi. im am working up to it. i can weave with my feet and do a butterfly in each hand but i cant piece the foot wevae and the 4 poi together. its so anooying!!!!!

I start it, I end it,
I kill and words will defend it.
Got big plans,
blood stained hands
Wanna put my name on the map.
On my way to save the world.
-Missionary, Operation Ivy