Forums > Social Chat > So I just got UpperCut by a girl?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
I went to a Bar tonight after work, I saw a girl who Messed up my cowboy hat last week at the same bar. I din't want any thing to do with her tonight, however I saw her outside the bar after they kicked us out, she was with a friend of mine and i said " hey look out for her she'll fu^% your hat up. She then ran after me and I white washed her with some snow from a near by car. Thats when she upper cut me and my Jaw still hurts. I can't believe she connected! Damn good hit for a girl, although she is a cow girl.
Now I have a sore jaw and am sitting here wishing I never went to the Bar.
Damn Drunk Girls! ubbangel

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
*toddles in with cool pad, anti inflamatories, a gentle smile and some cake to take your mind of things*

Let's relight this forum ubblove

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
Thanks, I don't know why she mesed my hat up in the first place. rolleyes

I love ya Custom Bug. ubblove
EDITED_BY: FireSpirit (1077702694)

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
Thank you, I think I want to go to bed now. hug

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
what? beat by a girl? ..... only one thing for it.....

hug hug hug hug

and let that be a leson to you! tongue

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
*wonders in with some choc ice cream and a spoon*

here you go lady, ill be back in 5mins to give you a massage? ok?

hug

Step (el-nombrie)

squarefishSILVER Member
(...trusty steed of the rodeo midget...)
403 posts

Posted:
She starts it, you finish it,
next time she starts something kick her where she lives eek, just as effective at taking down a girl as a guy .
Equal rights rocks.
squarefish

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I can't believe she connected! Damn good hit for a girl

why is it that boys still don't think girls can fight??

hun, i'm gonna make you watch the tape of my fights and you'll learn quite quickly that girls can fight as hard as, and in some instances, better than, most guys.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Quote:

i'm gonna make you watch the tape of my fights

Pounce! It's naughty to fight!!
Non-Https Image Link
And you actaully have a tape of you fighting?!?!?

I can't think of the words to say so TUT TUT will have to do!
Non-Https Image Link

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
I wouldn't say I was beat by a Girl, it was all in good fun. ubblol

I hear ya Pounce, I have seen what girls can do in a ring. Its just that this girl seemed so inecent. And I think I was taken by surprise. eek

O-well My jaw is a little sore this mornning, I think its a bit funny though, Ive never been hit by a girl before. I don't even know why she hit me. I'll ask her next week, but I don't even think she will remember, she was a bit waisted. rolleyes

Thanks for the Hugs you guys hug kiss hug

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
Here's another one hug

I won't be a legal legal drunken cowgurl til March 10!!!!! beerchug

I don't get mad though, I tend to be happy. Unless of course, I'm making pukey spank

hug

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
i never said street fighting bug tongue there are plenty of situations that allow fighting ya know tongue

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
ok...Jelly Wrestling is allowed...especially if it's on tape! biggrin But that's it!!

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol

silly bug.

i have tapes of my self-defense classes. full-force full-impact fighting. and no they don't cater to us either....i've actually got hit a number of occasions, and i've sustained quite a few injuries from the fights (including sprains, bruises, concussions, tissue damage, etc.) i was lucky to never have a broken bone (except maybe a finger, but not positive on that one). i've seen people who did break their bones from class.

but don't worry, i wore my injuries with pride biggrin

**giggles**

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
I don't know how much pride I should have about being hit by a girl confused
I just think its a bit funny thats all ubblol
wave

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
lol, oh no i didn't mean you should wear your injuries with pride. i was just saying i was quite proud to get the injuries i did during my training cause it made it more real wink

**giggles**

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
How come you didn't punch her back?

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
I did give her a big white wash with a handfull of snow ubblol I don't like hitting girls, I once saw my mother get hit by a man, and I just have to much respect. If I see another man hit a girl I think I would Go off and Pumul the man.

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
What if She was 6 foot and 18 stone and he was 5 foot and 7 stone??!!

I have no probs hitting a lady (hang on before anyone goes off on one) if they hit me first. I'd only ever hit back and only as hard and in the same way they hit me. ie they slap me and I don't deserve it, they get a slap back. They kick me in the balls and I dont deserve it, they get a kick in the crutch back.
Equality all the way baby, they wanna tustle they get a tustle. I've never started a fight in my life but I've finished a couple, although as of yet no women have actually been involved.

I think it bugs me that some women use the "guys cant hit girls" thing as an excuse to hit men in public. I've seen women smash glasses and stuff over guys heads in nightclubs cuz they know if he does anything back half the club are gonna pound his ass into the ground, but they'd never dare do it to another girl cuz then it's rumble time!

ok..little rant over...please return to normal viewing....

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
Good rant!

I don't know, if I saw a girl smash a bottle over a dudes head I think she would get what she deserves. But if a man is verbaly abusing a girl (which I was NOT) but the girl hits him, I think once the man hits back I would step in. Its all about watching the situation. In my case, I think she was just drunk and let one go. (to my surprise eek )
I feel I did the right thing by cooling her off with a bit of snow in her face ubblol

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Yeah deffinately....snow in the face is a good one!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I have seen males fight and I have seen females fight.

What I have noticed is that when men and boys fight, they do so to settle an issue, to assert dominance, to display toughness, etc. Generally, it becomes pretty obvious that there's a winner and the fight stops. And if the fight can be broken up, the contestats don't generally fight the breakers too hard. There's a very set etiquette to guy fighting, that starts with a bunch of posturing and prancing and then it proceeds to some tentative physical contact (shoving, slamming chests, etc.) before punches get thrown. It's all very much like a nature documentary...except the animals are humans.

On the other hand, when girls and women fight, they fight to cause serious injury or death.

There's an old saying: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." If you've ever watched two women fight, you see where it comes from. eek

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I have seen males fight and I have seen females fight....

On the other hand, when girls and women fight, they fight to cause serious injury or death.

There's an old saying: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." If you've ever watched two women fight, you see where it comes from. eek

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Whoopi Goldberg once had a great routine on getting your å$$ kicked by a woman.

She says that when a white woman comes over to kick your å$$, you know it because she's dressed in sweats, is wearing no makeup, and has sneakers on.

On the other hand, she says, when a black woman comes over to kick your å$$, she gets dressed. She does her nails, fixes up her hair, and she will be wearing high heels.

I love Whoopi. ubblol

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
you are so right lightning. that's actually some of the things that they teach in my classes. they also add in the fact that when men fight/attack women, it's very predatory. so they teach us the most common fight scenarios first based on that info.

**giggles**

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
Well I ran into the girl at work today. She didn't remember At All! As I thought. She was very apologetic, and had never punched anyone before. rolleyes

You see what Alcohol can do when drank to exess! It was Madigrass though ubblol so I forgave her.

beerchug

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Quote:

....they also add in the fact that when men fight/attack women, it's very predatory...../quote]

Out of interest, what do they teach for the opposite, when women attack man. Such as husband beaters etc? Is that predatory as well?

Quote:

Well I ran into the girl at work today. She didn't remember At All! As I thought. She was very apologetic, and had never punched anyone before.......I forgave her

Very pragmatic of you FireSpirit. well done! beerchug

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
they generally don't teach about how women attack men in these particular classes cause it's not so much of an issue. they certainly acknowledge it happens, but the classes are geared towards women, not men. and they do have men's classes as well, but i'm not sure what they teach specifically in it since i'm not a boy tongue

**giggles**

SpicymooseGOLD Member
28 posts

Posted:
I take classes for men.. of course women can take them too. I don't take any kind of self defense though, we call 'em martial arts and they teach us how to put someone 6 feet under. Sometimes they intigrate sections that they refer to as "self defense" but its pretty brutal (joint locks and what not). In the 3 different kinds of martial arts I've taken, the instructors have never seperated males from females in the classes and women are often pitted against men in sparring matches. Either way, I feel your pain FireSpirit. Getting hit in the face is the worst spare gettin' hit in the junk. I am morally consistent though: I think situations were you have to hit anyone are few and far between but I wouldn't hold back be the opponent male or female if I feel the need to engage in combat. I think you did the right thing by not hittin' that lady though seein' how she was drunk and all. I wouldn't have hit a guy in the situation either if he was drunk and didn't know what the heck he was doin'. Anyone know Kung Fu? Thats the stuff I wanna learn.

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
Well Im not that innocent! umm Three weeks ago I got into a bar fight with a very mean French/ Canadian man. He had been pushing my bottons all night, but being my friends friend I hald back. But when he kicked a chair at me, I picked it up and Beat him with it. I feel bad now, he was pretty messed up (Blood everywhere), but I snapped and hald Nothing back. OOPS ubblol I am usually never a Fighter, More of a Lover, But when I worn you to Cut the Sh!^... I mean it!! wink
beerchug

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
well i always though of myself as a pacifist until i met this guy who just move n with us - the alcoholic scary guy.

sometimes he's so intimidating - he was shouting at me in the kitchen and i shoved him out once and he came back in so i slapped him. I know it doesn't sound like much but i really surprised myself.

i guess bad people bring out the worst in you, or maybe i'm just trying to excuse myself for something i find unacceptable, but i've certainly had more aggressive thoughts toward him than anyone ever. John was even surprised when i shouted at him. In the whold time we've known eachother i'v never got angry and shouted at anyone - not one person.

scary. frown

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

Page: