Forums > Social Chat > So I just got UpperCut by a girl?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
I went to a Bar tonight after work, I saw a girl who Messed up my cowboy hat last week at the same bar. I din't want any thing to do with her tonight, however I saw her outside the bar after they kicked us out, she was with a friend of mine and i said " hey look out for her she'll fu^% your hat up. She then ran after me and I white washed her with some snow from a near by car. Thats when she upper cut me and my Jaw still hurts. I can't believe she connected! Damn good hit for a girl, although she is a cow girl.
Now I have a sore jaw and am sitting here wishing I never went to the Bar.
Damn Drunk Girls! ubbangel

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
I lived with a drunk once! It is scary! eek He had broken his back in the shower on one of his drinking/pill binges. I was the only one home with him, so I had to call 911, then try to hide all of his pills before the paremedics came. How inbarising to be found naked in the bathtub, not being able to move, or be moved. He was about 6 foot 7inches and 210! It took every one to get him out! I will Never Live with another Drunk!! rolleyes
Its good you put him in his place, just watch out he may hit back! eek

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
well he's finally being evicted cos he got too much and we had to call the police loadsa times and stuff.

we also got a big hefty neighbour accross the road who he's scared of so he can't be mean to me any more. Yay! tongue

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I was attacked by a woman before. It was a saterday night on the street....very surprising.

I had broken a fight up in a nightclub earlier in the night and she decided I deserved a hiding cause I worked with the person her brother had been fighting with. rolleyes

It took me about 3/4 punches to cop I was being punched in the head cause they weren't very hard. Then I grabbed he arms and she started kicking me in the shins....I had to semi-run away from her to get her off me ubbtickled

I did have blood coming out of my head afterwards though....probably caused by the 8 legal knuckle dusters she had on her hands know as soverign rings...

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

FireSpiritSILVER Member
743 posts

Posted:
Jeepers! Thats Crazy, She just attacked from behind! and with rings of steel? WoW!

At least I wasnt bleeding, But I did run around chasing and being chased for a while. That girl sounds like she had a bit of an aggression problem ubblol

Damn, you got beat up by a girl too biggrin ubblol

On another note: I am so Glad that over drunken roomate of yours got kicked out! Happy to hear that my little 5 ' angel! ubblove Thank god for good nabors! tongue

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Page: