nightsdarkchildmember
84 posts

Posted:
i am a very unimagenative idiot (among other things). so i need some ideas on what i could do with 15 feet of plastic chain that my neighbor gave me. the chain is white with large links and i know the possibilitys are endless. but have no clue what-so-ever. so i ask you all....being the creative bunch you are........I NEED SOME IDEAS.
thanx

we could live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
swim out past the breakers watch the world die

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
you could melt it, on a big black bin bag and attach it to your living room wall in the nameof art.
i like the look of melted plastic

just take care not to breath in any fumes as they are probably carcinogenic.

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
Well the plastic wouldn't hurt as much as metal when wrapped around your wrists whil... wanders away having said far to much already.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
You could saw partially through one of the links and pretend to be the Hulk by breaking out of them after someone ties you up (make sure it someone you trust)

Oh, and don't melt a plastic without knowing what it is, it might not stop burning for a long time (all sorts of problems there), give off noxious, carcinogenic fumes and if the links have something in the middle, it might spit and bubble and spray you you with tiny burning bits of plastic that will scar you forever and blind you too.

Well, that's one of the nicer things that could happen...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by nightsdarkchild:
i am a very unimagenative idiot (among other things). so i need some ideas on what i could do with 15 feet of plastic chain that my neighbor gave me. the chain is white with large links and i know the possibilitys are endless. but have no clue what-so-ever. so i ask you all....being the creative bunch you are........I NEED SOME IDEAS.
thanx

Attach some big white balls to each end to make a set of meteors.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
make a giant wallet chain!!

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
DJ Dimples has the right idea.

::innocent look::

E pluribus unum, baby.

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
bad kitties

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

nightsdarkchildmember
84 posts

Posted:
well my grandparents would kil lme with wall idea (as much as i would like to it) and i have a few problems with some of the other ones as much as i like the them. so i still want som more of your thoughts on what to do with 15 feet of large link white plastic chain.

we could live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
swim out past the breakers watch the world die