Page:
colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
on sunday afternoon on our way back from a lovely night in devon (post-liquid cancellations) hels bells, bambam, nix? and i were involved in a fairly nasty accident on the motorway.

thankfully everyone is okay but princess hels was admitted to hospital and has been recovering there since.

i couldn't find a get well card big enough for all of us to sign so i thought this would be the best place to send our love, get well wishes (and commiserations that despite looking gorgeous, hels missed out on her chance of chatting up any of the fireman that came to our rescue ) for miss helen.

please leave your flowers, hugs, kisses and spare fireman here for princess hels to collect when she is feeling up to popping back into hop.

helen: i was so, so happy to see you were okay on monday honey. hope you recover in record time (but not before you've taken good advantage of some pampering - bambam, put the kettle on darling ) and are back to your bouncy, happy self soon.
all my love goes out to you princess

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
don't really need to add it here as you know it already....
total love and massive healing vibes to you Hels...
and to you too Cole... i hear you didn't get off scot free either...
hope you're all good dude...

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
I aquired some more firemen for your thread hels

Non-Https Image Link

I have a funny feeling they may be a bit gay thou, sorry.

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
You guys! Thank you sooooo much for your kind words and firemen pictures

I came out of hospital today and am now back at my parents in Oxford for full on TLC!

Apart from a really swollen face, cuts, bruises and the small matter of 25 stitches in my head I'm fine! Extremely lucky to not have any broken bones.

BamBam. What can I say - you were absolutely amazine. The strength and support you have given me since the crash has meant more to me than you'll ever now. Glad to hear that your neck is OK babe, I would never have forgiven myself if because of me you were hurt. God I'm crying again now

Love you, more than me!

Cole and Nix? - I was so worried about you guys, and was so relieved to see you when you came back up to the ward. I needed to see for my own eyes that you both were OK. Cole - I really hope your leg gets better soon babe, here have a spliff from the homegrown to hopefully speed up your recovery.

My stitches are coming out a week today, so should hopefully be back in London the weekend after they come out. I can't wait to be back and see everybody.

Love and Hugs to everyone, and thanks to you special three!

See you all again in a couple of week.

Hels Bells

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
good to hear your up and about darling! Lap up the TLC.. it's always good to go back to the folks every now and then!

Hope you'll be bouncing again soon mate

.. and don't best mates just ROCK sometimes? Dunno what I'd do without mine.. that reminds me - must call her..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Missed you sorely at the Palace my dear. The way I see it, you still owe me a and a

It was so sad and scary to hear all about it, I'm glad you're feeling your sunshiney self again.

See you soon Princess!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Poor Hels Enjoy the TLC and look forward to seeing you back with us soon

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

DizMr Dizzy....
154 posts

Posted:
How you doin'

Cant wait to see you again sweetheart, enjoy the TLC and comeback to London swiftly for some more, I'll get in some new Friends vidoes so you can borrow them.

D

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
A Fortune Cookie

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
hey miss princess Hels

much love and hugs and love again to you, hope you gets all good soon and keep being the smily you we all care about.

misters coleman and nix?, and fellow princess bambam- hoope you guys are ok too and much love and hugz for all.

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
thought i'd been really cleaver pm-ing Hels the 1st time i'm on the internet since i found out, but no.... late again!

enjoy the summer oxford showers
if you get over to port medow shout hello to the horses for me

warp children still smile the same

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Hey sweetheart,

utterly shocked. scared shitless when I read the first post in this topic but so relieved to hear you're on the mend! Sorry for the late reply but little online time at the mo..... You guys are all so precious to so many people, I'm so glad all is ok (ish!) *big sigh*

Hels honey please get fixed soon!

All the strongest bestest fluffiest healing energies being sent your way right now.

take care of yourself princess

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
only just read this post , i am so very glad to hear that no one was seriously hurt !

good to hear you are on the mend hels

all my love to you all
jems
xxx

maybe a visit to the palace is in order

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
Eek. Be well!

E pluribus unum, baby.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Take care and get better soon.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
You know what's good for helping you recover form serious car crashes...

Non-Https Image Link

- Alienfox -

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Slapping bald heads Mr Alienfox????

Well I've just spoken to Princess Helen (only the 18th call today ) and she's sounding heaps better . I just wanted to share it with you all.

Princess you get yourself all fixed up and better soon because home isn't the same without you

Lord +) and Knight Coleman I'm proud to call you both my friends.

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Loads of love and healing pixie dust to you

.:*.:*.:*.:*.:*.:*.

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Oh Hels! I dunno how I missed this thread, but please know that I am soooo happy to hear that you have been sprung and are in good care!

Speedy recovery to you (all), both physically and psychologically. I am so glad that nothing serious was broken, but bumped and bruised is bad enough! If you are going to do that sweetie...save it for the beaming poi!

and many laughs because they really do help!
Pele

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
I missed this thread as well... best wishes for a speedy recovery to you!

"Moo," said the happy cow.

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
Thank you all once again for all the "get well" messages and hugs, it really means a lot to me

I'm feeling a bit at the moment, and I just wanted to share it with you all, hope you don't mind

I've been thinking a lot about the accident and I'm torn between being grateful that we're all OK and feeling this incredible guilt about it all. I've been going through a million and one "what if's" and I'm just going round in circles, driving myself mad in the meantime. I just wish I could remember more about it.

The scars, cuts and bruises I had when I came out of hospital are virtually gone, and the stitches came out yesterday. So looking at me you'd hardly know I'd had an accident. I went to see my Nan and Uncle today and they both looked surprised that I wasn't black and blue from the crash. I suppose I feel that because I don't look as bad as I did that maybe it wasn't such a bad accident after all. But than I think back to the pain immediately after it happened and that it must have been bad to be cut out of the car, to be in hospital for 3 nights and to have had as many stitches as I had. I also start thinking about the state I must have looked when still in the car, and that it must have been awful and scary for BamBam, Cole and Tom to see me like that.

Then I start crying and feeling guilty/responsible on the one hand and relieved on the other.

So as I say I'm going round in circles

I guess you could say I'm really down and depressed about the whole thing, and generally feeling quite sorry for myself.

As much as it's been great being back with my parents and just what I needed at the time...I am now ready to come home. I've missed my friends

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
quote:
feeling this incredible guilt about it all
Hels sweetie - you have no reason to feel guilty. Accidents happen - but those shoddy cars don't help. I'm really not trying to make you just feel better but there is a serious problem with those cars. Jose was driving along at one stage and the swerved sharply left - it was a bit scary but luckily there were no cars beside us and we ended up on the hard shoulder before Jose pulled the wheel back again but all throughout our journey the steering had a definite pull to the left, we were just lucky that we did not hit anything. I checked some car reviews and it seems that this is a problem with the Vauxhall Corsa that they just have not fixed. Obviously the safety of a few people and the risk of them claiming damages is not worth the cost of a recall or sorting out the problem once and for all.

At the end of the day, it sounds like just horrible bad luck that the car went into a spin and you ended up having such a nasty accident. Thankfully all of you are going to be fine.

Glad to hear that you are feeling better now. Its natural that you feel shaken but don't blame yourself. Accidents are called that for a reason, if you want to blame anyone - blame Vauxhall.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:

don't feel bad. you are all ok. the scars(inside and out) will fade. and i wil be there to give you hugs soon. also under orders from FNF to give you extra ones too

R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Your home is waiting for you Princess. You've been very missed by many many people who can't wait to see you again.

So we have Mummy and Daddy bells bringing you back tomorrow do we.....you'll be pleased to hear the flats ready for a parents inspection

Now come over here for a mo........ ahhhhhh I've missed you

How's about this time tomorrow we meet on the sofa, perhaps with a bottle of pink...and a sliff or two and watch a soppy film I feel An Officer and A Gentleman moment coming on!!!

Smiles till tomorrow Princess Hels

Bammy

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
and xxx from me all the way across the world. It sounds like you're being well looked after but what a horrible thing to have happened; sorry to hear about it.

See you all soon.
Love from Eva

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
aw man what a shocker!!

well for a start and sooo glad to hear ur ok and gettin better
hope ur back in action soon princess

all my love n good vibes
K