PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Due to Flash Fire's recent notes causing "heated" discussions ..get it? heated?... tongue, and my somewhat opinionated posts as well I wanted to make it very clear to people that what Flash Fire or I say is is in no way meant to represent the attitudes or emotions of the Home of Poi or it's guru Malcolm. While trying to maintain an objectivity in our moderator duties, she and I are both very interested, thoughtful and opinionated individuals who like to express ourselves, so please don't think that just because one of us expresses something we are speaking for HoP or the other moderator people. Our commentaries are souly representative of our personal views. Not that any of you thought otherwise but with all the new people coming onto the board I wanted to make the disclaimer. grin Just wanted to be certain so that FF or Malcolm don't get flamed for anything I post. I will be happy to accept all criticism and commentary. wink Thanks all! Cheerios!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 08 June 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK