frozenfibersBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
So, long time lurker, finally taking the plunge and adding *another* new hobby to my life.
Name: I have many names. My friends call me Knotty, unless I have a sword in my hands, then it's Lorette.
Hometown: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Birthday (sign?): 3.14 (Pisces)
Age: Old enough to know better, young enough to still be able to repeat my favorite mistakes
Sex: Female
Occupation(s): Full Time Writer
Favorite Food(s): Coffee, potatoes, coffee, strawberries, coffee, pretzels, coffee, bacon, coffee, peaches, and coffee.
Favorite Color(s): Purple. All shades and variations of purple
What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow? African or European? And is it carrying a coconut?
Toys: Sigh, so many to count... Let's try hobbies instead
Hobbies other than the obvious: Knitting, sewing, coffee, spinning fiber, sword fighting, archer, combat archery, 16th century coffee history, black work needle work, juggling, music performance (flute), writing, reading, running, OCRs, military history, motorcycles, travel, quilting, crochet, naalbinding, movies, Dungeons & Dragons
Favorite Book(s): Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice
Favorite Movie(s): Lord of the Rings
Favorite TV show(s): A Discovery of Witches, Firefly
Plans for life in general: Already doing it!
Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Anything Big Band, C.P.E. Bach, John Mann, Canadian Folk music
Do you think these pants make my butt look too big? If anyone asks that question, then they're not looking at the bigger picture.
Favorite ice cream flavor(s): Vanilla. Because *EVERYTHING* goes with vanilla.
Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?* Marmite in the morning, Nutella in the evening. Both with a spoon and a glass of milk.