ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hey there chickens
I shall be in NZ on the 16th of august until the 22nd of august and would love to twirl with some Kiwis...
I will be in wellington but i am quite happy to travel so that we can twirl together.
I have to go to NZ because my uncle has had a bit of an accident and I need to help the family out a bit... so its all a bit stressful and I will need the fire to have get my stress out....pm me if you want
Thanks guys

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Thanks malcolm...Im planning to try and get to your part of aotearoa In the near future and to visit you and beautiful cherry and play with seven.
I love seven.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
don't forget dirty smoggy suburban Auckland...(well, thats what the rest of NZ thinks of it, but on a world scale it's still a tropical island).

sound slike family will be taking up most of your time (same as me actually) but let me know when you arrive anyhoo.

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?