Bam BamYour Average Every Day Sane Psycho
31 posts

Posted:
My name's Bam Bam Toxic, speakin from New York City, cuz that's WHERE ITS AT!! I'm a Brooklyn boy by birth and mindset. Born January 26, 1993. I'm one of those 18 year old male thingies and I just graduated high school. I have a job as a telemarketer, but I'm thinking of quitting tomorrow cuz its a terrible job that's really good at screwing its employees over. My favorite food definitely has to be pizza and my favorite color is somewhere in the greenish blue, purplish red sorta area. I can't tell you the wingspeed of an unladen swallow until you tell me whether it's an african or a european swallow, also whether you spit or swallow. Toys are for children....... so I play with them all the time crazy. My other random hobbies include drawing, gloving, eating, playing bass, making jewelery, raving, all that jazz. My favorite books are probably the Harry Potter books (that's my personal nerddom), the Eragon series, and 1984. My favorite movie is probably Fight Club. I think a star destroyer would probably beat Godzilla cuz, nothin against Godzilla, I'm sure he's totally badass, but star destroyers got lasers....... I also think Goku would kick Superman's butt...... just by the way.... Faavorite tv shows include South Park, Weeds (before it got stupid), and Who's Line is it Anyway. What I wanna do when I grow up (and I'm not just saying this cuz I'm on a poi forum) is form a fire troupe and be one of the best poi spinners in the world, not for competitive purposes, just cuz I wanna be that good. I want almost mental control over the poi and I would really like to devote my life to the absolute mastery (and beyond) of poi, staff, swords, contact juggling, and the like. My favorite artist is Sublime, I feel like they are an almost perfect band.... probably the closest to perfect I have ever heard. Those pants don't make your butt look big...... they make your butt look fat, get it right..... My favortie ice cream is chocolate chi9p cookie dough, cuz it's the censored, and I choose NUTELLA!!!!!! This is for multiple reasons.... #1 cuz nutella is like sex in your mouth. #2 because I smelled marmite once and couldn't take it, so i've decided to stay away from all "mite"s..... marmite, vegemite, termite, all that crapsness.......

So I been trying to find the poi scene in NYC, the closest I've found is long island, but its hard for me to get out there, so where r all the New York heads at? we gotta stick together, learn from each other, we don't wanna be left in the dust......

What, me worry?

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Yo yo,

What's up?! I'm from Long Island, but I think I may have some info for you...
If you're on Facebook, check out "Central Park Spin Jam" and "Got Fire NYC". Lot's of good people.

If however you ever happen to be on LI, there are a bunch of groovy folks out here too.

Be good and keep on spinnin.

- Adam

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
hey you stole my name wink

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Heh. I was wondering if you would notice. wink

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland