Forums > Videos > Poi performance after year and a half

Login/Join to Participate

Chris BrownBRONZE Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
This me performing after spinning for a year and a half.

Any critique would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks and enjoy.

EDITED_BY: Chris Brown (1298867182)

JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
Hello friend,

I liked your video. You have good plane control and look very relaxed/comfortable. I think a little more twirling and more knee/foot work would add to your performance. Thanks for sharing and keep posting.

Groovy

Chris BrownBRONZE Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it. I think one reason I don't really twirl around is because I'm not very clean with it. Right now at least, my planes and my balance usually get off. I haven't practiced that too much compared to everything else. Now that someone has mentioned it as a way to possibly better my performance, I believe I know what I should practice more. Thanks again.

Geckoostranger
2 posts

Posted:
Im just a beginner, so don't think im much for critique, but your hair was kinda funny. Except that it was awsome! Show wise it was better than the superfast thai guys at Haad Rin, nothing like Thailand where everything just go really censored fast, but loks like a censored mess. You nailed it well, you were spinning acordingly to the music, wich for me is a huge pluss!

PS: Just kidding, love your hair! grin

Chris BrownBRONZE Member
stranger
14 posts

Posted:
Heh, people always have something to say about my hair. Thanks again. ;p