mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ok so the imperial lather soap in a bottle, its a liquid, and then when you get some out it turns onto foam as it comes out of the nozzel!?

how does it do it?!

do they imploye a load of mini rock stars to whip the liquid into a foam? or is it done with a mini egg beater?

cos i knwo how ther do multi colour tooth paste, i saw it on a kiddie show called HOW2, and its a bag inside the tude, and that cool, buti was just sittin on the loo at work and couldnt figure it out, and i dont want to look like a fool infront of my mates when i ask them!?!

later days

Step (el-nombrie)

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
I reckon it's some dark force that is in the bottle that constricts the normally fluffy foamy cleani stuff into a thick slimey slime.. so as soon as the bewithced slimey slime reaches normal air the curse is released and the slimey slime is able to reach it's true state of foamy foaminess..

I'd hate to work at that factory - all that dark force stuff about..

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

coza-Why-
126 posts

Posted:
I have no idea,

But the career advisor at school, looks like Fred from HOW2. HAHHAHHA

If money is the root of all evil, then why do people sell Bibles?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
right..

this is a bit complex so try to stay with me.

ready?

here we go..

cos its magic.

thats all..

no seriously...its got lots and lots of tiny holes in the top of the bit inside the bottle and works on the same principle as those exfoliating body rubby down thingies.

thats how.

Tinmans heartmember
67 posts

Posted:
Simple! Well everone knows that in every bottle of imperial leather soap squirty stuff there is a little creature known by the name of Geraldine! SO each time you press down the nozzel located at the top of the bottle, it triggers the creature which then frantically stamps on the soapy stuff creating a foam-like substance. This is then taken to a higher department where further creatures send the substance up a 'schunk' tube which at a high speed is sent to the nozzel, allowing us to then do what we like with it. So as you can see the process is easy to understand. And don't worry this event is 100% cruelty free!

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
no no no no no there are lots of little creatures inside the gel and when they get out and the pressure drops their ears go 'pop' and they get terrible wind and fart hence lots of little bubbles are created...

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
errr I hate to barge in and be serious but...

ITS CALLED A FOAMING NOSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theres a few disks inside the nosel that spin when the soap is forced through like a turbine thuse causing it to foam.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
no becouse if you notice it leaves the can as gel then slowly turns to foam on the surface when it is outside the can...

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
oh then its the air activated kind.

there are three kinds of foaming soap:

1. The kind with a foaming nosel
2. The air/heat/something activated kind
3. And the kind thats in a presurised can (like whiping cream)

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

Tinmans heartmember
67 posts

Posted:
hey frosty wotever you been eating to much of this foam cos the creatures that ajtag and myself are talking about get insulted very easily and you dont want them to get revenge on you for not believing in them do you!

There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
The tiny gel fairy gets really upset when she's forced out of her home, and she has a bit of a temper tantrum.

She runs around in the gel trying to get home, as she does so she makes it go all foamy,

she escapes when you start to wash and flys back to the can to hide until next time you take a shower...

alternitavely,

It's a presurised gel/gas suspension,
when you press the nozzle the gel comes out and the gas inside the gel expands making it into the foamy goodness you see in your palm.

You pick, I think the fairy is much nicer myself...

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
its not, any of those,it comes from the one ring of power, its sowerons spirts, once realsed its eveil foamsit up, but it makes a good cleaner so no one cares!

Step (el-nombrie)

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
The soap has Rabies.

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.