Forums > Meet Others > wanted...sofas...work...australia!

Login/Join to Participate

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Hey guys! Not been on here for a while....but its good to be back!

My boyfriend and I are gonna be heading out to australia around the end of march beginning of april, and will be travelling around for as long as we can make our money last.

We're looking for any offers of couches, or any sort of work/helping out in exchange for accomadation/food etc that we can find....plus good company and i thought this would probably be one of the best places possible to find good company!

....we're pretty much prepared to do almost anything and are both prepared to work hard to make our keep.

At the moment we have no itinerary whatsoever, so are very flexible with where we can go and when we go...

Let me know if anyone can think of anything to help point us in a direction, any information/offers will be very gratefully accepted!!!!

cool

See you in Oz!!!! bounce2 clap hug2

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
welcome back!

i'm afraid im not of much use, i'm heading over europe ways until july, but im sure you'll find some helpful peoples!

its a shame you'll be here in winter though, casual work will be harder to come by, had it been summer i could have suggested a couple places in tassie, if you stick around that long make sure to update! smile

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
I live with my parents and am unemployed so I can't help with anything other than company redface

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Nice to see your travels are proceeding Miss Maus smile

I'd like to vouch for Miss Maus and her niceness and fondness for cheese, chocolate and raisins.

She is small and white and furry and has a tail which is the same length as her body.

Oh, she's quite cute too and will let you tickle her belly if you give her some treats.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
laugh3 thanks UCOF, took a while but i finally decided it was time to move on from Cambodia for a while.

Again, any ideas are most welcom. smile

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hey lovely!

i dunno what my situation will be like when you get here.. but feel more than welcome to get in touch if you're heading towards melbourne.. ill happily check when i can actually know, if i can take people in..

lovely to see you back on here dear

petey hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

natasqiaddict
489 posts

Posted:
Hi, If you're gonna come over to Perth, our forums are at https://perthfire.zensunni.org/forum/index.php
and you may find a couch to crash on!

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
PM Gabe and Kyle for a Brissie stopover. Maybe connect to me via FB - more Ozziepozzies there. Jay is currently spinning in Oz and could definitely be of assistance (but I can't promise anything that is not within my realm)... good to see you alive, Miss Maus hug

We might take your shift in Cambodia (and definitely Sinahoukville) as of April... any suggestions? What about this Monkey island I heard of?

all the best for your travels hug2

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
Hey smile

I am a Brissie girl, Gabe is back in Bali for the year and Jay well i believe he is lost in the desert somewhere and wont be back for a while.
When you do get to Brissie (likewise Petey) give us a bell, we are always happy to meet friendly spinny folk and have a few weekly meets to sort you out with. We have a small loungeroom which could also be accomodating for a night or so!
Looking foward to jamming yes

Ciara smile

ciara@firetrybenation.com

'FREE HUGGIES!!'