Forums > Help! > evil girls require people who can fire poi for their show

Login/Join to Participate

EvilGirlsstranger
2 posts

Posted:
we are five alternative girls who do a show in the 02 academy in liverpool. We require upto 4 people who can fire poi to become part of our monthly show.

interested?
myspace is: www.myspace.com/evilgirls
or email: evilgirls2009@live.com

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
A good way to get interested professional performers is to mention if it is paid or not. If it is not then you may struggle to get interested professional performers or performers with insurance.
Just a heads up.

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
how long are the shows?

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Ya really, evil girls, you will need to give a bit more detail here, like: what sort of show are you putting on? Do you want the poisters to do a routine of their own, or be part of a larger choreo/show. Is it paid? How much? You want the same people every time? Do you want high skill people or just a bit of fire effect? What sort of space is it? DO you carry insurance that would cover people or do they need their own?

Who are the shows for.. the public? A promo for you? A rent party? The only info on myspace is that you like metal and offer to promote band merch. There was no result for you searching on the 02 academy website.. so are you a backing dancers for someone else's show?

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....