Forums > Social Discussion > wonderful clairvoyant experiences

Login/Join to Participate

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
hey guys

I know that there is a lot of skepticism on this forum regarding clairvoyants and readings etc. The spirit vs science topic has been done to death... what Im asking for is any feedback on good readings or experiences that you have had...

of course only if you are comfortable with sharing them, or giving us an idea, as readings can be very personal.

Thanks!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I do my own tarot and angel card readings. My friends mum is training to be a psychic and she's mentioned things which are correct.

To be honest, IMHO we are all capable of being clairvoyant/clairaudient, whatever.
Personally I am clairsentient which means I can sense things. If you truly listen you will hear. x

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.