bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
Hello!

so this is the official, for HOP, proper details of PLAY festival, and how you can get involved. please keep it spam free, and we'll bump it every once in a while with urgent news. If you want to just shout 'Woo! I'm coming to PLAY!' please either do it at the play festival forum or in the [Old link]. just not here, thank you..

So;

Come to PLAY!

It runs from Wednesday 23rd to Sunday 27th July, and is at Llanfillin, Wales. Precise details of travel are to be found on the venue page.

we've got some fabulous shows, ludicrous games, great bands and definitely * lots of sun lined up. go and explore the website for more info

How you can get involved:

Like to run a workshop? have a read of this page and put the resulting info on the forum, where it will be borrowed from and turned into a real thing on a masterplan.
Want to see a workshop happen? go to the workshop ideas page and maybe someone will be able to help.

Want to volunteer? Being a community event we appreciate all help the community can give us which in turn makes for a much happier, friendlier festival that everyone can enjoy.

From the odd hour or two in exchange for a simple thanks to spending hours on a gate, patrolling the site or cleaning the loo's to get your ticket price back, more and everywhere in between

If you'd like to volunteer, please post on the forum or send an email to volunteersATplayfestival.co.uk stating the amount of hours you'd like to donate and we'll get back to you. The more you give us the more we can give back in return.

Got a great idea? or something random to ask us? forums again biggrin just let us know.

The festival is looking like it will be absolutely awesome. just keep praying for sun and we'll see you in a field.

love

The PLAY crew

*there is no guarantee of sun, sorry

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by UsedCarOnlyFord

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Neon_Shaolin

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
*tinybump*

to remind those who just passed payday that tickets will go up on the first of June, to £45... so if you want the cheapcheap, £35 (£7/day!!!!) ticket, go and buy one biggrin

[/bump]
EDITED_BY: bluecat (1209895048)

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
*bump*

What kind of facilities are going to be on this new site? Specifically electricity cause i'd really love my boyfriend to come but there is every chance he'll need to use his nebuliser for his asthma at some point and i was wondering if this was going to be possible? (i know it's a long shot, what with us being in a field and all but no harm in asking...), and showers-anywhere we can go like the leisure centre at the old site?

i asked this on the forum on the Play website and emailed Dunc but haven't had any replies and i need to know fairly quickly. smile

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry - i've been away up a mountain for a while ( ubblove )

there will certainly be access to electricity; if you need it for longer than a short while come and ask us about it, but it'll certainly be there.

smile

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
awesome, thanky! smile

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted: