Page:
inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Yup, were going for the longest invasion in the world!

Summer Solstice 20th -22nd June.

Anyone interested? we;ll even get Tinklepants to teach you how to say it!

We're planning to stay in llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

and have a few spinny adventures at Bryn-Celli-Ddu (The mound in the Dark Grove) a nearby celtic burial chamber.

Here's the site for the Chamber: https://www.stonepages.com/wales/bryncelliddu.html

EDITED_BY: Sunbird (1204574220)

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Congratulations on the promotion.

Does it come with a pay increase? Company car? wink

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
lol, nope, just I get to be shouted at by more people lol, plus the title makes me look all authoritive, even though I'm not lol :P

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Dont you get at least get a fleet owned spray of rowan?

smile

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
nah, lol, I get hassle instead lol

Page: