Forums > Videos > Flame Flowers Hungary

Login/Join to Participate

Jedynewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Hello! This is a demo video of my group Flame Flowers from 2007 summer.
I would like to show you guys.

Please leave comments, im so curious. wink

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
nice! biggrin

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
it's beautiful, and has lovely skills... but you already knew that, i think wink

who is it for? if it is meant for the spinning community then it is lovely, and read no further... because if it is a corporate demo, or even a festival one, it is too long frown bookers like to see 30second - 2 minute videos (i know, partly from experience, partly because i book people...). Some people will love it, and give you lots of work - others will turn it off after a minute, because unfortunately for us, corporate bookers think fire all looks the same frown

anyway. feel free to ignore all that smile lovely vid.

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Mr_JoePart-time genius
59 posts

Posted:
That was awesome! biggrin

CaffeinatedKatieGOLD Member
Teacher, Dancer, Artist, and General Smartass
149 posts

Posted:
Where did you find such awesome places to spin? The shapes and reflections make everything look great. I liked the variety of toys you show. All the shots are interesting and composed, but I would have also liked to have seen someone rock out.

Jedynewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the comments. smile

Bluecat: We know that it is too long, we did not have the heart to edit out a lots of things and beacause of the music. It was our first proper shooting. Earlier we made some other videos, but this was the first time we well prepared and it was a good experience about recording. I hope we are ready for the next video with better technical stuff and choreography. And of course we try to make it shorter. wink

CaffeinatedKatie: I looked round very well before the shooting and searched interesting and nice places. They are all in Szeged, a city which can be found in South Hungary. (Except the scene, when the drawing with the poi is visible.) The video was made in 2007 august, so its a bit old, but we had lot of problems and we wasted much time.
EDITED_BY: Jedy (1202984366)

Jedynewbie
3 posts

Posted:
New videos from 2008:

Flame Flowers Promo 2008 Part1

Flame Flowers Promo 2008 Part2

Flame Flowers Fire Performance

Flame Flowers Street Performance

EDITED_BY: Jedy (1218619207)