Forums > Social Chat > Ive finally done it...

Login/Join to Participate

chilipeppermember
85 posts

Posted:
I finally plucked the courage up to get my tragus (middle part of the ear) peirced yesturday!!! Everyone was telling me how it hurts...and hurst for ages! I got it done, yeah i gotta admit it killed, but only when it was going through the actual ear, u could feel all the different layers, but now its like its not there, if i knock it then it hurts for like a second...but it looks kewl.

Whats the most painfulest thing youve got peirced?

Chili pepper

High Class Hippy #5'One day i WILL own a VW Campervan''i'll sell a liver, u can live with just one, cant u?'Jebus...Jebus

Nimskamember
48 posts

Posted:
my mate pierced my clit before i found out you're just sposed to get the hood done! That hurt like hell cuz the guy didn't use the right anaesthetic - nyhah!!!

Don't be a Cookie Cutter Kid

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
Nasty, u los all feelin in ur clit apparently if u get that dun.. hood too. Anyways I've ahd my tongue pierec but my top ear piercing was more painful. Still is every so often.

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
oh my god thats the most painful thing ive ever heard well ive only got my ears and belly button done and none of them hurt, thinking bout getting my nipple done tho, ill let you know if it hurts!!

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

Nimskamember
48 posts

Posted:
no way snowy! sometimes, yeah, if they hit the nerve you risk losing all feeling but that never happened to me! I'm not sure if it made much diff, but at least guys don't have difficulty finding it!
hellooo I'm over here!

ZoltarBRONZE Member
Beginner
282 posts

Posted:
My tounge hurt least. Felt pretty cool actually.
Belly didn't hurt much either.... just took a while to heal. I think ears hurt the most....

So much fire, so little body hair...

Nimskamember
48 posts

Posted:
I think my septum hurt the least. My tongue swelled up for a week, i was so sick of over-cooked pasta i tried to eat kettle crisps - big mistake!

ZoltarBRONZE Member
Beginner
282 posts

Posted:
No, no, Nimska don't get me wrong. Mine swelled up too. I woke up the next day thinking someone had replaced my tounge with a double mattress. Was a week before I could use it normally again.

I meant that the actual metal through flesh part didn't hurt - felt kinda cool

So much fire, so little body hair...

plantgirlllmember
150 posts

Posted:
u los all feelin in ur clit apparently if u get that dun.. hood too

sooooo not true!!!!! I have a vertical hood piercing & it's the best present I ever bought myself, absolutely amazing! It took me a while to pluck up the courage to do it because I was scared of the pain, now I feel like a twit because
there was next to none getting it done, or after & the healing time was incredibly fast. Much more so than for a navel or ear in fact!

Going for a triangle soon....

People take different roads seeking fulfillment & happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.-H. Jackson Browne

Nimskamember
48 posts

Posted:
he he zolta, I'm kinda biased cuz I just like the whole metal through skin thing in general
I'm stuck in a piercing rut at the moment. I'm into my 'practical' piercings if you get my drift, but don't know what to get next

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
I used to have a fair few peircings, nose, tongue, ears 3 times each side, belly button and labia. I now have only got 3 in my ear. Tongues need a lot of care as if a mouth infection occurs the chances are you will often need to just remove it.The same goes for all peircings. I went through a stressful time which meant my mouth just filled with ulcers, so in the end i had to remove them as i wasnt risking it spreading any further and affecting my peircing so i removed it. My belly button rejected, and my genital peircing grew out!. I used to love the rush i got from having peircings, but my body doesnt seem to like them, as much as they are looked after. Peircings are good if you are old enough to make the decision to have them and take full responsibility if it goes wrong. I worry these days at the amount of children with them, due to pop stars creating a need in young people to have them to look cool.

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

Nimskamember
48 posts

Posted:
i kinda disagree. Piercings are good cuz if you decide you don't want them any more you can just take them out, no harm no foul.
seriously different shit with tatts.

chilipeppermember
85 posts

Posted:
Ouch sounds...painful Nimska, i dont think i'll get that done! I mgith get my tounge peirced next, i'll have to wait a little bit yet though, its hard for me to get peircings seems as though im working with children, i have to go on work placement and alot of places do not alow them...have to wait till i finish to get another thing done!

It does give you a rush when u've got something peirced, ive had my ears peirced 7 times but they were not as good as the tragus!

Chili pepper

High Class Hippy #5'One day i WILL own a VW Campervan''i'll sell a liver, u can live with just one, cant u?'Jebus...Jebus

Nimskamember
48 posts

Posted:
ah i only have to work in small dark rooms with puters. The only physical guideline they give editors is to have good personal hygine cuz it sucks to sit in a small room with someone who smells for 8-12 hrs!
I've done it man, I smelt fresher public toilets than some directors!