Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > SUPACOMPRESSION - Euroburners & Supatronix Join Forces

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Supatronix have asked Euroburners to join forces with them on May 6th to put a party in Shoreditch.
SUPACOMPRESSION
also check EUROBURNERS site for info.

If you were at Burningman last year, chances are you came across 'The Quixote Cabaret'. Prior to heading out to Black Rock, the Quixote Cabaret will be showcasing talents at Supacompression. There are still performance slots available if you would like to be involved in some way.

No spectators, Participate - whether it be wearing a silly costume, performing, volunteering to be first-aider, running around giving random hugs, starting congo's throughout the venue .... you make the party happen!!

It looks like the Decompression Costume Camp will also be present, as with all our events tho - you are highly encouraged to dress up in advance. That way you get to choose what to wear rather than the costume camp queends accosting you & deciding what to wear for you. The results can be great though - check out the photos of Will & Bex at Decom - https://burningcam.com/05/decompression/studio/large-26.html

Music will be breaks and electro and promises to be v good :-) Tickets cost £7 in advance plus booking fee.

See you there juggle ubbloco biggrin

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
If anyone is interested in joining us to spin fire outside the venue please let me know? I'm afraid we can't offer free entry however, all the crew and performers have to buy tickets too!

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats