Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
start your journey

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
Wow, Myst, you're an aaaaaancient member! Are you re-introducing yourself? If so, I think you should at least state your position on vegemite/nutella/marmite, just for all the thousands of kids who came later and don't know you from the good old days smile

welcome back to HoP!

everyone's unique except me

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
welcome welcome welcome

yes can we know a bit more please?

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
wow member #300 *bows and starts chanting* we're not worthy, we're not worthy hehe

very belated welcome

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
guess here it is... just graduated nursing school to be an LVN (LPN), love fire poi, occasionally play with glowsticks (my first love). been twirling glowsticks since march 17th 2001, and fire since july 24th 2001. Love wraps, traces, and technical stuff. dont get involved in the "moves" forum 1 because you kids have funny little names for moves, and 2 i feel only basics and concepts should be shared to further everyones talent and style. one of my major peeves is when someone gives a combo and people do it to the exsact. you look alike people!!! this is somehting only partners should share...speaking of you might find pozee lurking around as well if you look hard enough. anyway glad to walk a different path and hope most do the same.

-Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
Welcome back to the boards Eric.

With your user name it might be a little hard for me to remember that you are Myst and not Myste. Totally two different people ... sexes ... continents. wink

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg