Soleilmember
41 posts

Posted:
Doh! Was in Brisbane for nite only on our way to fraser island (was fab thankyou!)and went to markets on south bank. Looked at moon and went ahh its full. Kept on walking. Got back to hostel then clicked FULL MOONFEST!!

My boyf ran back to the market to ask the staff/poi merchant dude if it really was moonfest nite. He said yes.

BUT by this point it was stupid o'clock and we had an early bus. So flipped coin to decide if to go. Coin said go back and sleep. So we did. But now I'm REALLY really wishing we had gone...

Sob...

so please everyone who was there, please fib and tell me it was crap.... PLEASE!!

Love

sol xx

p.s. am in Rainbow Beach if anyone knows where the hell that is!

HEEEEEEEEED!!

Soleilmember
41 posts

Posted:
am beginning to wonder if theres anyone out there?

Feel sad that no-one replied. Very far away from home, would be nice...

but hey, dont bother yourselves

HEEEEEEEEED!!

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
heya...

sorry you missed the moonfest and sorry no one replied to you! However, this may have something to do with the title of your thread. Many people don't have the time to peruse all the threads, particularly in Social and so often only visit those threads they think may be of interest to them.

If you edit your initial post you can change the title of the thread to something more relevant - like "Moonfest - Whoops I Missed It" or something...

But I'll then have to move it over to the Events Performances and Gatherings Forum.

I've been to Rainbow Beach once when I was about 10. I got a bottle of Rainbow Sands - still have it! Enjoy your time in Oz

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Soleilmember
41 posts

Posted:
ARGH!! THat wasnt me!!!

Sorry guys, my boyf logged on after i came offline and knew i was upset no-one had replied so he must have written it. Excuse me while I go give him a slap!

thanks for the tips flashfire, i only had three seconds to type!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

sol xx

HEEEEEEEEED!!