Kathain_BowenGood Ol' Yarn For Hair
422 posts

Posted:
Hey- hunting for anyone in the Atlanta, GA area who would happen to know fire fans and be willing to teach or just chat over coffee. I'm in Northern Atlanta area, around 400/285 interchange, but I have a car and can come to you if it isn't too terribly far.

Also curious if anyone here is planning to attend GARF, Dragon*Con, or AWA this year?

"So long and thanks for all the fish."

mtbeerGOLD Member
ARRRR!
529 posts

Posted:
You might try here. smile
There are quite a few fiery people in the Atlanta area.

"My skin is singed but it heals my heart and with glowing pride I'll wear my scars." -Davey Havok

DutSILVER Member
lurker
380 posts

Posted:
Written by: Kathain_Bowen

Hey- hunting for anyone in the Atlanta, GA area who would happen to know fire fans and be willing to teach or just chat over coffee. I'm in Northern Atlanta area, around 400/285 interchange, but I have a car and can come to you if it isn't too terribly far.

Also curious if anyone here is planning to attend GARF, Dragon*Con, or AWA this year?

i'm in nashville. definitely don't know any fanners down your way, but i might be through for dragoncon this year (i've been told i'm going). smile that tribe.net will probably do the trick tho.

-- dut

justmajorsGOLD Member
bleeeeeeeeep
10 posts

Posted:
I live in Atlanta with two others. One practices staff, and myself and Billy practice poi.

Well, actually we are a little north of Atlanta.

Every 1st and 3rd saturday there are community burns near little five.

Landfearnewbie
1 post

Posted:
Darn why did I have to move to SC. I know a good spot in S. perimiter Atl for a get together. If planned properly I might be able to schedule it in. Let Me know.

AavaniBRONZE Member
24 posts

Posted:
<- in the atl Area also

couldn't help you with the fans tho:(

Matt Goehler
~eoipoi~
rope dart