L0s3r_r@v3rSILVER Member
enthusiast
274 posts

Posted:
Dose anyone have any good drum track to spin to? I got one it's Taiko Drums By Cirque Du Soleil and i want more of the like. My only problem is that i don't have a file shareing program or anything of that sort so. uhh yeah any suggestions? And i you wana send me something my msn messanger is Mime66602777@hotmail.com (i do have AIM but it's not the full vertion i'm there at Gebb666)

Thanks a bunch hug

You know what I'm thinking about right now? That's right, Tacos!

Str8JakitDealing in Perception & Probability
135 posts

Posted:
um i don't have anything to e-mail, it's all on CD, but i can give you some good titles to look for if you want....let me know via PM

Legal and illegal are a point of view. All that matters is morality.

If there's a shadow in your life, then there is also sunshine. Perception is everything.

Tom_ShillSILVER Member
enthusiast
213 posts

Posted:
If you can get hold of any of Mugenkyo's stuff they're an awesome taiko outfit. I saw them live last year and it was amazing. Hang on, might be able to find a link. Yeah, you can't get anything off play or amazon or anything like that. It's only available from the Mugenkyo website.

Will those capable of telekinesis please raise my hand?

L0s3r_r@v3rSILVER Member
enthusiast
274 posts

Posted:
tanks hug i'll see what i can do

You know what I'm thinking about right now? That's right, Tacos!