Page:
squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
we've just got a gig spinning at a promo for a new cinema/the new HP film. how cool is that? we're going to be all awesome and stuff. and maybe wear robes with our names on them, quidditch style. not whilst we're spinning.

i'm so excited. i wont have to pay to see HP! i get to be a wizard! woo! i don't think i'm as excited about anything else..except maybe narnia. but shh.

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
shush, floppy ginger hair is HOT. even if ron is a bit of a twit. anyone seen the flying balls of flame clip yet? movement is totally based on poi, wooyeah.

KieronGOLD Member
232 posts

Posted:
They should just make the film about poi.

"I'm quite good at darts, though i often miss" - Kylie

"I'm not a bad driver, I just panic when theres other cars around" - Sarah

thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
Written by: squarexbear

shush, floppy ginger hair is HOT. even if ron is a bit of a twit. anyone seen the flying balls of flame clip yet? movement is totally based on poi, wooyeah.

I agree Ron is totally hot... even if you do wanna slap him and tell him to stop being stupid quite a lot

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

KieronGOLD Member
232 posts

Posted:
And the film about poi should have Ron showing exactly what not to do.

*Waves goodbye to the burning ginger mop as he flees from Loz*

"I'm quite good at darts, though i often miss" - Kylie

"I'm not a bad driver, I just panic when theres other cars around" - Sarah

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
OMG OMG OMG! Just booked my tickets for the film! going at midnight tonight! How sad am I!?!! I must have farrr too much time on my hands!!

hehehe! yay! Harry harry! Gonna be lookin out for the poi-eske moves!

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Bleeeeeeeeurrrrrrgh
Yes Bleeeeeeuuuuuuuuurgh
That how the gig went.
BLEUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRGH

Huff. We got a very small space to spin at outside, with 2 trees overhead with lots of autumny dead dry leaves hanging off (which a tag aong spinner decided to firebreath underneath, clever)
There were hardly any audience, it was freezing cold, and I felt we wernt really appriciated there...
moan

The car journy back was fun though.
B*Witched playing from the stereo cool
Gem, Loz and Aimz singing along ubblol

squarexbearSILVER Member
....of doom!
585 posts

Posted:
the 'tag along spinner' also known as perry (thats right, he has a name) was a very experienced fire breather breathing AWAY from the trees.

i was more worried about the ground - bare, full of rocks, icy, super super slippery. after the first circle burn-off i decided that perhaps it was a bad idea..
a spin of an hour, with an audience of about 3 for approximately five minutes of that time. you win some, you lose some. i was more disappointed with the attitude of the staff - no-one had dressed up or seemed remotely excited about the film coming out. i always think cinema staff should make that kind of effort.

we didnt get to see the film because the roads were icing up. we do have free tickets though. and the journey back was good. i rocked out to brand new, ben folds and b*witched and stuff. we're too cool.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
shame it wasnt great! Film was wikid tho, i saw it at midnight on thursday, just as it came out! biggrin

ah well, like ya sed ya win some ya lose some, lets hope the next one is much better and warmer and less icey and more room with a bigger crowd and nicer staff.... ok so a lot to hope for but still! biggrin

jeff(fake)Scientist of Fortune
1,189 posts

Posted:
Voldemorte holds his wand like a frenchman, kinda disapointing from the dark lord, but otherwise he was kinda creepy.

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
sssssshhhhh spank
No spoilers.

Harry_PotterToadStool Circus Acts
181 posts

Posted:
Films great. A few niggling annoyments from it. Such as missing out bits. But other than that i loved it.
Shame about the Fire Activities not going so well. Can always hope for book number 5.

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

siegemanewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hey guys, thanks for coming down it was much appreciated, very much! sorry it didnt work out that well frown, also sorry I couldnt pay u more attention we were soooo busy! but I enjoyed it! I have to say thou we may not have dressed up but we were excited n spent days decorating the cinema! specially the huge arch on the way in with the house badges! anyhow thanks loads for coming! you all rock n i got some cool video on my phone of spinning biggrin

John

Odeon Canterbury

thegreatBJWoman! Not gay Man!
332 posts

Posted:
yey I whent to see it the other day... i loved the poiesque/juggling moves someone already mentioned

"why do they always have to hang around in packs" has to be my quote of the month!

I AM NOT A GAY MAN!

Page: