Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Well... I'm a bit under two months into this obsession with spinning, and my focus recently has gone to isolation fun.. I fully blame oli and ros for that infatuation. Anyway, figured I'd create a vid so I can see how things actually look. Unfortunately, my camera is kinda crappy (have to use a digital camera that only takes 1min worth of video at a time) and I was spinning in a cramped area, but it was still fun.

I do apologize for the bad sound/encoding on it, I need to see if I can shrink it in size and fix the sound..

Ahwell, enjoy:

https://www.livingearthherbs.com/~suibom/isos.avi

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
ok.. shrunk from 9M to 2.5M and increased size from 160x120 to 320x240..

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Hey man, cudios on the vid. You're doing really well for two months. I really liked the vid, it really reminded me of the first few i made, same setting, same wall on the left side, same ducking movement to get the windmills in so they dont hit the roof. Very cool. Keep up the iso goodness, cant wait to see what the next two months has instore for you.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Heh.. Wow, thanks for the good words, Mot. While I blame some of the vids of Oli for my isolation drooling, it was one of your practice vids that got me started on isolations. It was, as you said, same type fo room and video smile you were spinning poi and manipulating small hoops. Damn cool stuff. As well as your lesson list being a major source of info at the beginning. Thanks for all the help!