PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
As some of the Brits know we had a deluge yesterday. Being in luvly luvly Huddersfield I was sat on Castle Hill watching the storm come over the pennines, a beautiful sight. Yeah so I was feeling the charged air and watching the lightning strike in the distance as it came ever closer. Eventually it reached us and it was freaky cos it was like we were under a dome of evil cloud and the middle of the storm where the rain was looked like one very large mushroom stalk lol.... so yeah to get to the point

I was so inspired by all this and luckily enough in swimming gear cos it was so hot at first I was dancing around in all that big heavy rain. Such fun.

So did anyone else have one of these awe-inspiring moments recently? biggrin

Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
flaming LOONIES!! biggrin biggrin

luv it!

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
well I was so worried that Ady (bf) thought I'd lost it but I was reassured when he got out his tent ahem sorry PONCHO for festivals.... man he is ace....

he can deal with my oddities ubblove

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
i wish it had rained here yesterday! it was far too hot and way to hot to spin. james (my bf) bought me a paddling pool to splash about in! it was so much fun!!

the neighbours did look at me funny though!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
No rain here
just a pink face... redface

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

DragonFuryBRONZE Member
Draco Iracundia
784 posts

Posted:
it's been raining every day here for almost a week. They need the rain though, half of Australia is in drought conditions. I love a good storm, watching the lightning flash across the sky . I used to love watching the rain fall on the harbour at my old work, was amazing to watch. biggrin

Do we sleep when we die?

IcerSILVER Member
just a shadow of my former self...
205 posts

Posted:
had that a few weeks ago. at my gfs place, and its wasnt a bad night, but then a southerly (we're in NZ so southerlies kinda come from antarctica...kinda), and a MASSIVE hail storm hit. dropped a few inches of big (2-3cm dia) hail in bout 10-15mins. was pretty awesome, especially when the lighting and thunder started up too. storms are the awesome!!!!!

It took a while, but once their numbers dropped from 50 down to 8, the other dwarves started to suspect Hungry.

DragonFuryBRONZE Member
Draco Iracundia
784 posts

Posted:
there is chance of possible hail today here in Adelaide, If we do get some i'm going to take pictures.
We get southerlies like NZ as well, but they rain isn't as heavy as a tropical storm in Darwin.

Do we sleep when we die?

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
wait wait wait.... THERES MORE! Yeah more thunder for the Brits on Friday, I think it will be a welcome relief especially after today, phew...

*sweats cobs*

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
but toastied it will be thunder and 28 degrees (me in scotland)

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.