The United ChainsOf Fire (Chris)member
24 posts

Posted:
Hello all from poi in the park especially Jonathan, Lisa all that crew. Just a message from me tellin ya that i got my arse into gear and registered here. Hoorah how is everyone
P.s fire spinning party at Jonathan's this friday nite all from P.I.T.P are welcome.Hoorah bye chris

Everything other than lying down is officially Long(excluding, Poi, Sex ((if shes on top)) Smokes and Beer)I inventeed the HippoI was Frosty PoiStuff is cool

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Thank you for making a guest appearance...hey look...your sitting right next to me...and were using this as a chat room!

The United ChainsOf Fire (Chris)member
24 posts

Posted:
god damm we are bent y dont u just talk to me ya monkey fucker

Everything other than lying down is officially Long(excluding, Poi, Sex ((if shes on top)) Smokes and Beer)I inventeed the HippoI was Frosty PoiStuff is cool

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
cos that would involve turning my head...and im lazy....and i would prefer it if you didnt say anything about my sexual preferences in this chatroom.....if you continue to conform like this...cass will put you in a jar in her cellar

[ 19 September 2002, 21:05: Message edited by: THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE ]

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
no...seriously...she really will...just ask c@ntus/ros or dom...